Will YOU Take a Mandatory Vaccination??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, May 1, 2009.

Will you submit to a FORCED vaccination?

1. Yes?

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  2. No?

19 vote(s)
    82.6%
  3. Not Sure...

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. speres

speres

10 pints of John Smiths daily works well for me......

#11     May 2, 2009
  2. If it comes to the point where your choice is vaccine or jail. That will be the signal USA has ended.

#12     May 2, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

I don't give a rats ass about the economy, which party is in power, who gets the flu and who does not, I want all my constitutional rights back and I want them NOW.

The vaccine thingy for little kids is insane, way too much stuff, way too early in life, tell 'em to shove it so far and sideways to where it hurts, real bad, and just go get a life for yourself.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

#13     May 2, 2009
  4. achilles28

achilles28

You're an internet stalker, Moo-Moo. I suggest you go back and stalk your ugly ex-boyfriends in the real world. That would be a step up from this. :cool:

Btw, you're an Israeli citizen, who's sworn allegiance to Israel -- NOT AMERICA.

That makes you a gigantic hypocrite and a Traitor. Why am I not surprised?

#14     May 4, 2009
  5. achilles28

achilles28

It would take a lot more than a nut-muncher like you to get me upset. Not to worry.

Btw, all Jews hold automatic Israeli citizenship under the Law of Return. So you're a liar about not being an Israeli citizen.

In fact, why not prove your loyalty to the United States of America and recite the oath of Citizenship, right now? In your next post? Go ahead, coward. :D

#15     May 4, 2009