Will you still trade if If there is no leverage in Forex ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Jack francisco, May 10, 2012.

1. doggyfx

doggyfx

Well definitely not in forex, maybe move to penny stocks with my 1000 bucks. But return still will be considerably less than I make in forex trading.

#31     Mar 2, 2016
  2. I am still using leverage of course in my trading account, because this will useful for trader which they can trade with smallest margin requirement if they use high leverage, although also will increasing risk itself

#32     Mar 31, 2016
  3. w3c

w3c

If leverage isn't existed, I will invest to PAMM as long as we can still invest to Forex with small deposit.

#33     Apr 1, 2016
  4. Investing in PAMM account also as good idea, but as investor also need to choose good manager pamm and this is also not easy task to finding profitable pamm for long term invstment, might this same difficult like as forex trading itself

#34     Apr 1, 2016
  5. w3c

w3c

I know PAMM is not the best way but if there is no leverage, it's the only way, we cannot afford $100k/lot (standard lot) or 10k for mini lot. We need to gather and a proper way to control everything, PAMM seems best way ever.

#35     Apr 5, 2016
  6. doggyfx

doggyfx

Basically trading without leverage you will never lose (I mean will never face MC or SO from broker as you just keep your values in another currency) The point is that sometimes you'll need to wait years for price to return to favorable direction, especially if you went against big trend (for example going long in USD/JPY now is not a good idea)

#36     Apr 5, 2016
  7. In my opinion leverage still useful for retail trader which they only have small capital, currently many broker offer high leverage until 1:1000

If likely forex without leverage hence might rarely small trader they can trade in forex business

#37     Apr 6, 2016
  8. vic84

vic84

You should not depend on too much on leverage or leverage should not be a priority, you should concentrate more on placing trades at right time.

#38     Apr 12, 2016
  9. Yes it's good advice, leverage indeed helpful for small trader, but more important is keep focus and concentration to determine entries and also exit point and understand with our style trading to adjusted volume trading, if we work as swing trader might better use smallest lot size

#39     Apr 13, 2016
  10. bublu

bublu

I guess leverage can be helpful but the new traders, as they are not sure of the market, should not trade with high leverages as it sometimes leads to higher damages.

#40     Apr 20, 2016