Will you stay with Cyber/Schwab if they only offer per trade pricing?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Chetnik, Apr 25, 2007.

1. CeNY

CeNY

For what little it may be worth...everyone check your inboxes. Schwab sent out another customer satisfaction survey.

#431     Feb 22, 2008
  2. ericynot

ericynot

I just finished with that. I hope everyone with a dog in this fight will tell them in no uncertain terms what they need to do to set things right. I would love to go back to trading on their platform if they'd just get it back up to (CyberTrader) snuff.

I'm not holding my breath, but certainly Schwab has the technical horsepower to fix things if they decide to.

#432     Feb 22, 2008
  3. I made the move this week and now that I am out of Schwab, I am going to write Mr. Schwab a letter.

As it turns out, he is living in the same area as me in Atherton CA and I have his address. Anyone who would like to add some input are welcome to send me an email with some specific thoughts.

I have a feely he is far removed from the daily activities and might not know how bad the problem was/is with the CT transfer and all of the new members he lost.

My letter will not be one of anguish, but more to see if he is aware of what has happened, how it appears no one is working on the problems, how we have not received one apology or for that matter not one reponse from Management, and if they ever intend to fix their problems.

I think he needs to at least hear all that has happened and if he doesn't repond, then we know they don't give a damm.

I just find it hard to believe that the founder of the company, knows this is all happening and nothing has been done to try and fix it.

For anyone who would like to add something to the letter, you can send it to my email and address the Subject line as Letter to Schwab. If not, I do not open strange emails.
    My address is
    rc1773@aol.com

#433     Feb 23, 2008
  4. 8:48[SCHW] Schwab Feb. average trades up 5% on year, down 22% from Jan.

lol I wonder if its sinking in that their high volume traders have left yet.

#434     Mar 14, 2008
  5. law95

law95

#435     Jan 7, 2011
  6. Congratulations on your very first post on ET.
    Opening up a thread that has been "dead" for nearly 3 years.
    What drugs are you on???

Just curious.

#436     Jan 8, 2011
  7. law95

law95

I was wondering if anyone here heard about the hackers that compromised the schwab accounts
    They denied any problems every time I asked them ...with regards to other traders..as(over 500 times)

I too had innumerable disconnects bad service with SSPro and wondered if anyone else was sent a letter to leave without explanation or technical explanation for all the problems I too experienced.

And also I am at IAB and wanted any suggestions for better charting service akin to CT.
    Appreciate this forum being here ...wish I had known about it sooner.

To say Schwab service honesty and addre4ssing the disconnections during Fed days and and pre market and at large market turns..the list is extensive SSPro has been a nightmare is the understatement of the century.

#437     Jan 8, 2011
  8. law95

law95

Nightmares ongoing at Schwab

Wish I had read this forum.

Now at IAB after Schwab kicked me out when they could not stop all the hacking or purposeful well timed platform freezing and disconnects and funny biz going on in my account.

#438     Jan 8, 2011