Will you buy timmay's hedge fund book?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ghostzapper, Jun 29, 2007.

Will you buy Timmay's book ?

1. Hell Yes ! I can't wait

41 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Yes

85 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. No

77 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. Hell No ! I wouldn't pay a nickel for that crap

197 vote(s)
    49.3%
  1. I agree thunder. Most will not admit it here, but many will buy it for different reasons (but purchase it nonetheless).

#61     Jul 2, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

The Browns have a better shot at winning The Super Bowl than me purchasing it.

#62     Jul 2, 2007
  3. squall

squall

Ouch man that was below the belt.

:D

#63     Jul 2, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

yeah...maybe I should delete it. This Browns fan person seems very sensitive and might get way too offended.

But in all honesty the last decent QB the Browns had was Brian Sipe. Many moons ago.

#64     Jul 2, 2007
  5. I wouldn't buy that rag if it came with a complimentary blow job from Briana Banks (O.K., maybe in that case I would...but I wouldn't be happy about it!!! :D )

#65     Jul 2, 2007
  6. Or it comes available online. Hello torrents.......

#66     Jul 2, 2007

7. hello copyright lawsuit.

surf:D

#67     Jul 2, 2007
  8. Stranger things have happened!

Note - you didn't say when they would win the SB, so it just may come true. :D

Anyways, odds are that quite a few people on this board will buy the book... if nothing else, this thread is keeping the book in the forefront of their minds.

#68     Jul 2, 2007
  9. that's a divergence trade. Buy Griffin, SELL Sykes.

Griffin donated $15MM to the Art Inst. of Chicago. What has Timmy boy done exactly that makes him look like a humanitarian?

#69     Jul 2, 2007
  10. I wonder how long it will take for one of TS' detractors to upload a bittorrent pdf.

#70     Jul 2, 2007