Will you buy timmay's hedge fund book?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ghostzapper, Jun 29, 2007.

Will you buy Timmay's book ?

1. Hell Yes ! I can't wait

41 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Yes

85 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. No

77 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. Hell No ! I wouldn't pay a nickel for that crap

197 vote(s)
    49.3%
  1. You're the 65-yr old virgin. I wouldn't call what you do "sex" :D

#21     Jun 30, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Did they teach math at that community college you failed to graduate from?

Apaprently not.

Your "No...you are" replies are good.

Kicking you around is too easy. Please make it a challenge at some point.

#22     Jun 30, 2007
  3. I fully understand--and if I were in your shoes, I'd probly feel the same way. I'm just asking for a chance to clear my name (haha-its true!). I came in during the tech bubble, too, but even with all my mistakes, I've managed to stay in the game.

As for what you've seen and heard from me--I'm not even gonna try to explain--its a 25,000+ word explanation which encompasses Chapters 12-15 of my book.

So, if you want to continue to make incorrect statements based on circumstantial evidence,--go right ahead, but I'm gonna defend myself with the truth. I hope you do spend $20 on the book, instead of relying on other people who only have bits and pieces of the story. And you might even learn a thing or two about trading, too.

As for your next post--exactly-- you don't know your statements are incorrect because you won't give me the chance to explain!

#23     Jun 30, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

You can call them incorrect. I call them what I see.

We can beat this into the ground all day.

I gotta run..time to go out on my 200 foot yacht and bang one of the 10 penthouse pets that are there waiting for me.

#24     Jun 30, 2007
  5. So explain..and stop saying "buy my book and read it".

Enough w the pimping of this book. Explain yourself on this site, rather than spamming at every chance.

#25     Jun 30, 2007
  6. like timmmay or hate him, truth is, it's an excellent book, the best i have read yet in the genre'--- i receive many advance copies of market books, by the way, so im speaking from experience---plus i'm named checked in one of the best selling market books of all time, as well as thanked strongly in another--FYI.

the book can and does stand on its own in a big way, regardless of your opinion of the author.

plus i think many will change their negative opinions of timmmay after reading it.

regards,

surf

#26     Jun 30, 2007
  7. Well there you have it. Now you see why marketsmurf defended his date timmay the whole way through.

The proverbial "kiss of death" from ET's resident ass.

Marketsmurf, who has accomplished zero in his trading career, is now a book critic.
    Anyone see an irony here?

#27     Jun 30, 2007
  8. I have a strong feeling that there were multiple votes by timmay on this poll. And even w that, the poll results don't look too good for timmay.

Since timmay is so honest, can he tell ET on this thread that he only voted once, without his nose growing ?

#28     Jun 30, 2007
  9. I, a very well accomplished manager who is likely on track to be the most successful hedge fund manager ever also liked Tim's book.

What does that say about the BOOK?

Those who have read it not only LIKED it, but they GO ON and ON and ON and tell everyone else about how much they liked it even when they are surrounded by jealous losers who have never made a penny in their lives.

#29     Jun 30, 2007
  10. lol... that's because Timmay didn't have an advance copy to send to every tool here.

#30     Jun 30, 2007