Will you buy timmay's hedge fund book?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ghostzapper, Jun 29, 2007.

Will you buy Timmay's book ?

1. Hell Yes ! I can't wait

41 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Yes

85 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. No

77 vote(s)
    19.3%
  4. Hell No ! I wouldn't pay a nickel for that crap

197 vote(s)
    49.3%
  1. LOL. c'mon man, gimme a chance, all I'm trying to do is help people learn from my experiences, why is that so wrong in your eyes?

#1731     Sep 29, 2007
  2. Timmay Sykes/Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

Feels grandiose and self-important (e.g., exaggerates accomplishments, talents, skills, contacts, and personality traits to the point of lying, demands to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements); Is obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequalled brilliance.......

#1732     Sep 29, 2007
  3. while we're talking about books, has anyone read Jordan Belfort's "Wolf of Wall Street"

If so, how is it? How does it stack up to Timmay's book lol?

#1733     Oct 3, 2007
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Although I haven't read it but:

1. It is $3.5 cheaper than Tim's book!

2. "The book's main topic is the vast amount of sex, drugs and risky physical behavior Belfort managed to survive."

#1734     Oct 3, 2007
  5. We all know Sykes/Cilantro Hedge Fund <1%/yr since 2003:

Timmay, Truth is all your other trades, if they were worth a shit, would have off-set your "CYGT excuse"; but instead you closed Cilantro/Sykes hedge fund because the farce was over!!

...totally busted...So, what we have is: Tim Sykes who goes from failed Fund manager to dvd/book snake oil salesman, who's family members no longer trust for money advice...

..so look out newbies/suckers here comes Timmay BullShit Express (TimSays: "please buy my book/dvd i am a loser who needs money and does not want a real job").....

#1735     Oct 6, 2007
  6. Yes, it's SuperSykes, strange visitor from another planet, with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men! SuperSykes, who can change the course of analysis with shots for stocks, bend penny stocks with his bare hands, and who, disguised as Timmay, mild-mannered ET Sponsor and author for a great metropolitan publisher, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and the American way! -

#1736     Oct 6, 2007
  7. ..LOL..LOL...

...yes thats it..comic books,.... thats timmays FUTURE....

....SuperSykes to infinity and beyond...

#1737     Oct 6, 2007
  8. #1738     Oct 6, 2007

9. One post

posting had little to do with the thread

cannot afford to pay for advertising.

Yea, its:

[​IMG]

#1739     Aug 25, 2008
  10. BrightPropGuy,

Hey man shoot me a PM when you get a sec plz.

#1740     Nov 25, 2008