will we get end of year Kwaanza rally ?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by razor99, Dec 21, 2007.

1. razor99

razor99

Reaver is getting A- bombs and hcg in his stocking.

#11     Dec 21, 2007
  2. ha ha

Abombs, Dbol and Tbol would make a great special edition of Lucky Charms! Talk about the breakfast of champions.

How bout some IGF-1 and a test/dbol stack? That would pack on a few pounds, and not the nromal holiday kind.

hell you wouldn't even have to work out on that stack. LOL

#12     Dec 21, 2007
  3. maybe we'll get a festivus rally...then we can move on to the feats of strength! :)

[​IMG]

#13     Dec 21, 2007
  4. LOL great episode.

#14     Dec 21, 2007
  5. razor99

razor99

the best episode was when Jeery decided to do a cycle and got a bad case of deca dick.

#15     Dec 21, 2007
  6. BWAHAHAHAHA,

Lets see take a little bit of Judia belief, more like "A LOT OF JUDIA belief" rap it up in the traditional AFRICAN CLOTHING and Have a professor from CALI PUBLIC UNIVERSITY come up with Holiday.

Oy vey!

WE WILL HAVE A RALLY..........in gold stock from all the "FRONTS" them homies be gettn for XMAS.

#16     Dec 21, 2007
  7. I think that\'s a myth...lol

#17     Dec 21, 2007
  8. Razor & Reaver, as someone with extensive experience & knowledge on all things narcotic- except roids, I'm interested in learning; What aspect is most attractive to you about this class of drug? Are you bodybuilders, and you love the easy muscle building? Is it about the high/feeling good? Are you way underweight, and just want to get up to normal size? Something else? Care to enlighten me?

#18     Dec 22, 2007