Will we all eventually look like Brazilians?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Sep 20, 2012.

1. That's what I was thinking, but it might just be taking longer. If they keep making Brazilian women like in Luke's photo's, might get done sooner.

#11     Sep 21, 2012
  2. hughb

hughb

According to Wikipedia, Aryan refers to people not only from Nordic and Scandanavian regions, but all the way over to Persia. I've never been able to find exactly what an Aryan is, even though a lot of the grownups around me where I grew up, (southeastern Kentucky), always told me I was an Aryan and to be proud. Anyway, now I just refer to myself as a brown haired, broad shouldered Anglo. It has much nicer connotations, such as sipping afternoon tea, wearing a vest and tie. And I can still bask in the glory days of my conquering heritage as well.

#12     Sep 21, 2012
  3. Arnie

Arnie

I've always said that in 100 years we'll have a nice tan and kinky red hair :D

Oh, and blue eyes

PS: One of the most beautiful women I ever met was at a bar in CA. She had jet black air and the blue eyes. Absolutely stunning. I asked "where you from"........."Brazil" she answered.

#13     Sep 21, 2012
  4. jem

jem

in the best public schools in NYC and Greewich Ct..

They showed us films and put on plays about earthquakes rattling CA off the face of the earth within a few years.
    They showed us that oil came from dinosaurs. they did not mention other plants.
    They showed us that we evolved from monkeys at the nyc natural history museum and their nice little paintings.
    They showed us that during pregnancy babies looked like little tadpoles and dolphin
    They told within 100 years we would all look alike.
    There was quite a bit of propaganda even then.

Between the lies I heard in school and the crap I was sure glad I had a stoic father who taught me to question everyone with and agenda, particularly governments, stock brokers and courtroom witnesses.

#14     Sep 21, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow. I'd like to see that.

Once long ago I was in Osco's on La Cienega with some friends and they were cavorting with various women while I kind of stood off to the side feeling a bit neglected. It just wasn't my night.

At some point a tall, dark complected voluptuous woman with auburn hair and pale green eyes walked straight through the group towards me. My friends stopped what they were doing and just stared. She stopped right in front of me and suddenly grabbed me and started kissing me. I had this happen before in Osco's so I didn't freak out and cooperated for a few seconds and then pulled away. She immediately turned and starting walking away. She was a few steps away when I managed to croak out "where are you from?" and she replied "Quito" and she walked out of the club and left before I could talk to her or try to get her number.

My friends didn't stop talking about it for weeks and I had a kind of "canary that ate the cat" smile for a few days. That might have been the most beautiful woman that I've ever met (or didn't meet lol). I've always intended to visit Ecuador ever since but haven't gotten there yet. I guess the green eyes is a castilian thing. :)

#15     Sep 21, 2012