Will This Beige Book Rally Sell Off?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flipflopper, Jun 13, 2007.

1. ...And he doesn't understand how question marks work either...wow! :eek:

#11     Jun 13, 2007
  2. I used to flip breakout otc and smallcap stocks but the problem with that method is you can't invest a large percentage of you money in any one stock.

#12     Jun 13, 2007
  3. What you said had almost relevance to my post and I have put hundreds of thousands of dollars into OTC and small cap stocks and your entire net worth is $100k and so you have no fucking clue what you're talking about...as usual. :D

#13     Jun 13, 2007
  4. stock_tran3y If you can't interpret simple English I would avoid the market. It's much trickier.

#14     Jun 13, 2007
  5. How is it possible to move hundreds of thousands of dollars out of an otc stock without affecting the price substantially? There doesn't seem to be enough liquidity.

#15     Jun 13, 2007
  6. Good one. Are you for real? Do you think no stocks have liquidity on the OTC?!?!?!??! You're honestly the most dense person I've ever encountered. How old are you? :confused:

#16     Jun 13, 2007
  7. If an OTC stock presently has 2M volume and trades at 40 cents and you want to sell $300,000 worth or 750,000 shares you think that would be possible? I seriously doubt it.

#17     Jun 13, 2007
  8. Do all OTC stocks trade like that? It's not even worth explaining to you since you're too dumb to understand question marks. Thanks dummy. :D

#18     Jun 13, 2007
  9. Beige Book - Useless. I think its already pretty clear what the Fed thinks since they've all been saying teh same thing ad nauseum for months. And looking pretty smart too, economy up, inflation down, we're on hold.

#19     Jun 13, 2007