Will there be a huge EOD rally today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 9, 2008.

Will there be an EOD rally today?

Poll closed Dec 10, 2008.
  1. Rally

7 vote(s)
    24.1%
  2. Selloff

14 vote(s)
    48.3%
  3. Flat

8 vote(s)
    27.6%
  1. I predict there will be a large EOD rally today because all bad news priced in and it is time 2 buy all the dips No one cares about Texas Instruments and FedEx.

what do you think? Dow close up 300 points? Dow 200?

The volume is also contracting in mid day trading, which is bullish.

2. noddyboy

noddyboy

ES to 880 short term to cover the gap. Near certainty.

3. JPRDT

JPRDT

Stock_trad3r is predicting a rally, Cramer is Predicting a selloff...

Looks like were heading for a flat close then...

:p

4. The paulson and ben are working vigorously to keep the market higher. A new $700 billion bailout could be passed should the dow break 8000 again since the money is free. Rates could be cut to .25 and possibly zero.

5. You post too much and your calls are way off base. Then 1% of the time you get 'lucky' and you tend to brag about it. You need to learn how to read a chart. Period.

There will be no rally into the close. No reason we shouldn't end the day down more than 300 points and you can carry that sell off into tomorrow as well...if you like.

6. EOD rally isn't out of the question with the automaker bailout news still pending

7. lol ..that logic sure worked well last Friday with the jobs number

While indexes are down the sell orders are tiny. Around 2:30 the large buy orders start coming through.

8. I agree. The markets are going to lose much of the previous days' gains by the end of this week.

9. You're such a piker, you know that?

Come talk to me at the end of the day. But I am sure if you are wrong...You will disappear.

10. Where is the poll option for a huge EOD selloff?

#10     Dec 9, 2008