Will the Winkelvii get Zucked again?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by dealmaker, Jun 19, 2019.

1. It sounds persuasively, I should say. Though I'm sure a lot of people won't agree with you. I have recently looked through cryptocurrency blogs (of course, all of them, have discussions about Libra) and noticed that many people are going to use this currency and don't see anything bad in it. But there are and always will be people who make money and those who lost it.

#31     Jul 26, 2019
  2. dealmaker

dealmaker

• Bitcoin’s market cap rose above $500Bafter a holiday rally. It took only12 years since its founding to reach that milestone... meaning the Winklevoss twins finally bested Zuck, who took 13 years to get Facebook to half a trillion.

#32     Dec 29, 2020
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Just looked up, Zuck's net worth is still about a 100 times more than the Winklewii, so there is that. Also FB wants to issue its own coin.

#33     Dec 29, 2020
  4. S2007S

S2007S

Facebook has been talking about a magical unicorn coin for a couple of years now.....

Soon Everyone is going to have their own magical coins, nothing like buying magical coins with real money.

#34     Dec 29, 2020
  5. ZBZB

ZBZB

Facebook should just do a US dollar stable coin. No one can really object to that.

#35     Dec 29, 2020