Will the U.S. Get LBOed?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Do you remember the Japanese buying Rock Center and Pebble Beach?

#31     Nov 25, 2007
  2. I would agree with you IF those imports were at least equal to exports. Unfortunately, not only is the US running up HUGE trade imbalances it's paying for them with debt borrowed from many of those exporting it here.

Sooner or later, it'll have to stop. You cant' keep fooling the foreigners with IOU's for their hard labor while many in this country produce nothing of value.

It will mean a *lot* of pain for many in the future when reality sets in.

#32     Nov 25, 2007
  3. You are correct.

Sooner or later... it will be the right time to invade Dubai.

#33     Nov 25, 2007
  4. loik

loik

Tax=free health care? :confused:

#34     Nov 25, 2007
  5. If this were the Roman empire era, I might agree. But in this millenium, that strategy most likely won't work either. The US is already seen as a villain in much of the world. Do you really want to live in a country *hated* by the rest? It would have to be the biggest magic trick in the world to convince people that an invasion of Dubai or some other small Arab country was necessary and the right thing to do.

#35     Nov 25, 2007
  6. America will ALWAYS be hated in every 3rd World Hell Hole. So what.

How many Carrier Battle Groups does Dubai have?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrier_battle_group

#36     Nov 25, 2007
  7. free health care and you have to wait 4 months for an MRI ???

what a deal......

#37     Nov 25, 2007
  8. jd7419

jd7419

Free health care is an illusion. Taxpayers are paying for it. I really wish comparisons of a country like Canada with 40 million people to the US who has 300 million would stop. We have almost more illegals than Canada has citizens.

#38     Nov 25, 2007

9. Canada had better stop importing the worlds garbage.

Just in the last few years, some parts of large Canadian cities are beginning to look like 3rd world ghettos. Full of Haitian, Somalian and all the other third world riffraff living off welfare and now producing generational welfare societies like in the US.

The East Indian and Chinese immigrants tend to produce productive citizens, however the new generation of third world criminal and violent crap is going to cost Canadians their future.

#39     Nov 25, 2007
  10. Canada's system is just a method to ration health care....

the rich just come to the US to get instant care...

I suppose a dog with a broken leg would get treated quicker than someone with some chronic ailment

#40     Nov 26, 2007