Will the S&P hit 1300 in February?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rubberbird, Feb 1, 2006.

Will the S&P top 1300 in February?

1. Yes it will go higher than 1300

48 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No, it won't top 1300, I agree with the bird

55 vote(s)
    41.7%
  3. I don't know/I can't form opinions/the bird is a moron

29 vote(s)
    22.0%
  1. doublea

doublea

No carry-over buying in the morning. Added short @ 1282.5. So far looks like a good decision.

#31     Feb 2, 2006
  2. so you finally stuck your neck out, and was wrong!

maybe you want to apologize?

#32     Feb 2, 2006
  3. excllent trade double a. let's you and I keep makin the green, while the others, well i don't know what the others are doing!

#33     Feb 2, 2006
  4. Without starting a flame war and ruining Bird's thread, either post your trade IN REAL TIME...or don't post it at all. Telling everyone you went short after you're 9 handles in the money is worthless.

#34     Feb 2, 2006
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

as you can tell from my posting at ET, I am short at 1289

#35     Feb 2, 2006
  6. on the opposite side of me again lilduckling?

#36     Feb 2, 2006
  7. well not really.... that was only if it could hold that level.... as we can see... its not going to happen, so once again you are right and i am wrong :D

#37     Feb 2, 2006
  8. i learned not to screw with the bird anymore.:D anyone make anything of the hard sell off today just because of a rumour? does this mean the big wigs are sitting there waiting for a reason to sell?? seemed pretty knee jerk imo, and it got me pretty good. plus the market never recovered from that bullshit.

#38     Feb 2, 2006
  9. S&P at 1268 right now, betcha we're higher at the close today. I don't know what happens through the end of Feb. I'll see if I can come up with a semi-intelligent theory.

#39     Feb 2, 2006
  10. doublea

doublea

Go back to Page 2 and read my post from last night. I had said that if there is no carry-over buying in the ES in the morning, I'll go short and that's exactly what I did.

If you want to look at my execution report, you'll have to pay for it. Promise to send $100 to "Make a Wish Foundation" and I'll show you the execution report. I personally do not need any money from you.

#40     Feb 2, 2006