Will the S&P hit 1000 or 700 first?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by B. Rowshan, Nov 24, 2008.

Which will the S&P hit first: 1000 or 700 ?

1. 1000

78 vote(s)
    27.2%
  2. 700

167 vote(s)
    58.2%
  3. ban this guy! he MUST be selling something

43 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. Mr. rowshan is going for another winner!!

Mr. rowshan is sure the S&P will hit 700 before it hits 1000. Current price 851.8

There are alot of ways to make $$ here. One way is to sell S&P premium over 1000. If this thread is civil, mr. rowshan will give other ways to profit from knowing the S&P will see 700 before 1000.

2. YOU ARE AN IDIOT

3. At least you have a sense of humor with your poll choices :D

4. Well I am holding 863.50's SHORT from today so you now know my bias! :)

5. MKTrader

MKTrader

And if you lose this one, let me guess, it will be S&P at 900 or 1200 first...and on and on until you win. Reminds me of an old stockbroker's trick.

6. As of now 5 have posted a vote. DO NOT VOTE AND THIS DUDE WILL GET THE IDEA.

"I'm going for another winner!!! Mr. Rowshan is sure. . .IF this thread is civil I will give other ways to profit. . .I know the S&P will hit 700..."

So clueless I wouldn't even give you the job to babysit with that interview!

pay$

This guy must have escaped the mental ward. SPARE US MORE ASININE CRAP <b>- DO NOT REPLY WITH VOTE!!!</b>

7. Hmm, I had one of these polls where it hit the number I didn't pick and therefore I "lost"? Interesting. Care to give a link to it b/c I don't recall there being one.
    But then again, this is not the first time you lied to make a point tonite, is it?

8. it will hit your mom first!!!!!

9. A very close poll..how can i use it as a contrary indicator if it's tied?

10. Mav88

Mav88

shove the poll up your ass, then pull it out. If blue then 700, if red then congratulations! that ol' stock trad3r knocked you up, I knew you two could do it.

#10     Nov 25, 2008