Will the moron be president twice??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Oct 8, 2002.

1. yes Aphex, I live in florida and I can tell you that we do in fact form the secret shadow government. Furthermore, I am revealing to you today that I am the head of that shadow government. In fact, if it hadn't been for my efforts Janet Reno would be the President and Barbara Streissand would be the vice president.

#11     Oct 9, 2002
  2. Gore is a pseudo-intellectual elitist wimp. Try to imagine what it would have been like 9/11 with Gore as President. Total nightmare. It would have been like Jimmy Carter all over again.

#12     Oct 9, 2002
  3. Florida is also the number one retirement location for all the old folks from Chicago. You know, the place where we vote and vote often. We also have the punch ballot so we laughed during the last election when we heard of the troubles with the ballots.

History shows, when Harold Washington ran for mayor of Chicago, there were three wards that couldn't get the ballot counting correct. On every count, we had an increase in votes for the opponent as there were revised hanging/dimpled chad counts. There were even three boxes of ballots found at a voting location the next morning that they claimed were intentions of some voters waiting to be heard. It took a whole three weeks, including all the subsequent court battles, to declare a winner. Against their wishes. In the end a good portion of the losers tucked tail and moved to, you guessed it, Florida.

Interestingly, all the people involved in the Chicago fiasco were involved in the Florida mess. And, these same folks are now advocating to the democratic party to have lawyers throughout the country for the upcoming elections in case there are "disenfranchised voters." I smell a rat afoot! :)

#13     Oct 9, 2002
  4. marcD

marcD

Bush's don't get re-elected as President. For good reason.

No domestic policy, no social conscience, no business ethics, economic disaster makers, war happy, and no leadership ability. Other than that, they have it made. Good athletes, excellent party animals, and fair speakers as long as there are not too many syllables.

Now Neil Bush, he is the smart one. Turn a buck and stay out of the limelight. Doesn't care if people know he is dishonest. GWB wishes he wasn't the one to have to carry on for dear old dad. Dirty job, but who else of the boys would do it? Jeb had to defer to big brother, and besides, he has his hot piece of ass, Kathryn Harris down there. So why forsake that deal?

Cliff from "Cheers" would make as good a choice as GWB for president (they remind me of each other). Of course, Norm would be a shoe in if it really came down to the two of them. No doubt GWB would come in 3rd in a 3 way race with those two.

Just my opinion.

Oh, one other thing. Someone was talking about the minority vote? How 'bout GWB getting 100% of the black vote that counted in the last election. He got Clarence Thomas. Done deal!

MD

#14     Oct 9, 2002
  5. MrDinky

MrDinky

Heheh.. first Katherine Harris, now Janet Reno. Don't you have any good looking women down there?

:cool:

#15     Oct 9, 2002
  6. The word for the day:

NU-CU-LAR

#16     Oct 9, 2002
  7. marcD

marcD

Well it is more than 2 syllables. Remember "subliminable"? What a buffoon! He must miss frying all those "criminables" down in Texas. His biggest regret about not being Governor. Hardly any federal executions. And now Ashcroft has made even that backfire. These idiots don't even know to be careful what they wish for!!!

MD

#17     Oct 9, 2002
  8. That was pretty funny with ol' subbie.

I bet the ol' cokehead had a flashback to the "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" program at the time of that speech and got freightened by the scary.............. "Subliminable Snowman"

Later,

Cracked

#18     Oct 10, 2002
  9. vvv

vvv

true, true.

#19     Oct 10, 2002
  10. vvv

vvv

hehe, good one

#20     Oct 10, 2002