Will the market surge EOD?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 5, 2008.

Will the market surge in the final hours?

1. Surge

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Tank

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Flat

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. I predict a huge surge in the final two hours of trading. No one cares about the unemployment because it is only 6.7%, which is only .7% higher than the historic range of 4-6%. 500,000 claims is just chicken shit when you consider the American worldforce is over 150 million. Also, the market priced this in aready when stocks tanked last monday.

2. nailed it again..3rd time in a row

3. So how much money have you made paper trading?

4. don't hate the player, hate the game

5. I don't get it, how can you claim to have predicted something for the last 2 hours when there is still 1.5 hour to go? Smelly.

Anyway, since you never sell you will never profit from you prediction. You still have to make up for 6000 YM points, or US$30,000 per contract.

I expect the market to tank another 2000 points, if only because there r still idiots like you standing on the battlefield.

6. After being wrong for 6+ months....

7. ess1096

ess1096

8000+ predictions on ET from you and you get a hard-on for your THIRD GOOD CALL? Dude, you had a 50/50 shot at being right. Get off of ET already.

8. This is better than your last poll where you asked how much the dow will go up and you only had 1 option for less than 0 and the dow flat out tanked.

9. [​IMG]

[​IMG]