Will the latest Presidential debacle have an effect on the stock market?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mahram, Apr 9, 2006.

Do you think the market will go down b/c of the Presidential scandals?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
  1. toc

toc

"Cheney had a vision of total Middle East takeover from the start."

Cheney's views are 'if you can't change them then defeat them'. Guess neither is working and all the while the basic freedoms of Americans are changing/ticking faster than Cheney's heart machine.

#11     Apr 9, 2006
  2. tomhaden, politics and trading has always been together since the beginning. You keep thinking anti bush is anti us or anti republican is anti us. If you cant dispute bush's problems are jepordizing the tax cuts and immigration reform, all you have todo is look back in the couple days. and tommorow where you will have literally millions of hispanics protesting.

#12     Apr 10, 2006
  3. What country are you from?

Do you use camel dung to heat your living quarters?

How many wives do you have?

Didn't I see your sister for sale on Ebay?

Do you grow medicinal plants for a living?

How did you get a hold of a computer?

Are you posting from a public place?

Do you drive a cab?

What is your native language?

When was the last time you bribed a policeman?

Do you have a criminal record?

Simple questions all, and you may not like them, but they tell us a lot about your orientation towards the U.S.

My guess is that you come from a third world country and right now you make a living... A.) As a pimp, or B.) Selling heroin or C.) driving a cab in New York or D.) All of the above

If you live in this country, you probably have more money in your pocket than most of your countrymen make in their whole lives. You probably drive a car when back in your place of origin your neighbors are driving donkey carts, and you probably get better medical care here then anyone in your family of origin back home ever had.

You've never voted in your own country, and why would you? After all the scam artists who run your country of origin probably got there by killing each other and anyone else they didn't like in the process.

Yeah I can see why you would be so vocal about the problems here in the US.

I will be interested to hear your answers.

Steve

#13     Apr 10, 2006
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey mahram, why don't you make this easy on yourself and just learn to trade. Better yet, attend a Wisetrade seminar. Red light, green light, you can't go wrong. :D

#14     Apr 10, 2006