Will the FDA ever decide on DNDN?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jul 23, 2007.

  1. it has been three month since the collapse

    If anyone still follows this stock the FDA still hasn't made any decission
  2. Oh really? Wow, tell us more. :p

    This woman has more brain power than you:

  3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they need to go through more phase 3 trials before the fda will make their decision ?

    Phase 3 trials don't take months, they take years.
  4. hels02


    I closed out of DNDN a few months ago with losses. Too many other profit opportunities to chase this uncertainty. DNDN longterm may still be a winner, but biotech IMO are very short term plays for the most part.
  5. no wonder shareholders are suing