Will the Dow Reach 30000 by 2015?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Jan 4, 2010.

1. afto

afto

Whats the big obsession?
    It doesn't matter to me if the bill is signed by Donald Duck - just so long as it has exchange value. At the end of the day everyone knows its only toy money...its all a game my friend - have fun and grab a chair before the music stops.
    As for your kind offer to exchange $50 for my TG $20 - how long does this offer stand?

Or, I'll be happy to send you a twenty if you scan and post one of your Geit bills right here on this thread.
    I know this scan idea can be done, see my post from 5-27-09 titled "Has Anybody Seen Timmy's Autograph on Legal-Tender".

SHOW ME THE MONEY &
    MAKE SOME MORE FOR YOURSELF.

Hope to hear from you soon!

#21     Jan 6, 2010
  2. "Can't speak for you but I have more than my fair share."

Whats the big obsession?

As for your kind offer to exchange $50 for my TG $20 - how long does this offer stand?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    How long will it take you to get Photoshop?

Are you the one with all the bills or just another Obamanite talking out your bottom end?

SHOW ME THE MONEY and send me a Private Message with your address. Snail Mail takes about 3 days.

My guess is that you'll ACTUALLY have one about the time this so-called stimulus money starts being spent on something TANGIBLE like shovel-ready projects and not the banks carry trade with cyber money. Maybe towards the end of the year.

#22     Jan 6, 2010
  3. Raising Stimulus Money by peddling 2 Year T-Bills for money that isn't even planned on being spent for Two & One Half Years. I couldn't get in the 8th Grade Home Economics Class but that just doesn't seem like something I would have been taught.
    Do you think they'll get a better interest rate by refinancing later?
    Does that piss you off just a little?

Using Troubled Asset Money to buy shares in banks, insurance, car companies and unions. And Then, using any monies paid back as a slush fund.

Promising to UNWIND "To Big To Fail" and then loaning them money for free and then giving them 3% to borrow it back. Making them even bigger.

Telling Taxpayers that they are PRINTING TRILLIONS when they are NOT.

Everybody turning a blind eye and pretending that they are.
    That pisses me off a lot.

By the way, sorry about the Obamanite slam, that was out of line. From your postings I don't think you really are that way. I could go on and on about being pissed off, I just hope more people get that way.

#23     Jan 6, 2010
  4. How can growth continue with peak oil? If the market realize that it´s impossible where will 10 and 30 year interests go? My guess is up up up.

#24     Jan 7, 2010
  5. Well on our way! Armstrong nailed it once again! :eek:

#25     May 3, 2010
  6. pitz

pitz

Growth will accelerate with peak oil, as the economy will be forced to adopt much more technologically and labour-intensive ways of using oil, compared to the present situation.

Much of the 'growth' will be highly inflationary though, so yeah, 10-year and 30-year yields to the moon! Wiping out the banks, finally.

#26     May 3, 2010
  7. Volcker. Or someone who believes and is an expert in Austrian School Economics.

#27     May 3, 2010
  8. #28     May 3, 2010