Will the Dow Reach 30000 by 2015?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Jan 4, 2010.

1. S2007S

S2007S

I honestly do not have an answer, if I did I would be shouting it out on these forums. All I know is were stuck with bernanke for now and it doesnt look good. He has lied for the last few years about this crisis at hand and will continue to lie to make everything seem better than it actually is.

#11     Jan 4, 2010
  2. Thanks, I realize the facts suck but I'm afraid he's the best we can hope for. What will it be, does 7 more years of "Unprecedented" Finger Pointing sound about right? Is it seven? I'm really not sure. Sorry and thanks again for the answer.

#12     Jan 4, 2010
  3. #13     Jan 4, 2010
  4. bgp

bgp

dow 3000?:)

#14     Jan 4, 2010
  5. afto

afto

Good question;
    I believe that over 900 billion ($20 bills and above) is currently in circulation, not including counterfeit money - approx $3,000 per US citizen.
    Can't speak for you but I have more than my fair share. However the kicker is that least 50% of that amount resides outside these fair shores.

So where is this Sh*t-Load of cash you're talking about? The Treasury Secretary signs every bill printed (look at the Front Lower Right Corner).
    Have a good look at all the bills you can find, 100s, 1,000s whatever!
    Can you find Timmy's autograph on any of them?
    I've been looking since last May, Clue me in!

#15     Jan 5, 2010
  6. afto

afto

That 900 billion figure was taken from an NPR article which was dated early 2009 so my guess is that its more now - a lot more.

#16     Jan 5, 2010
  7. SORRY, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.
    I routinely ask my bank teller for Geithner Bills in any denomination, all of the tellers search, and NONE TO DATE have found ANY!
    Where are you?
    Can you scan one and post it?
    I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU CAN!
    PROVE ME WRONG!
    By the way, back in April of last year they supposedly PRINTED over a TRILLION and many more since then.
    SHOW ME THE MONEY!

#17     Jan 5, 2010
  8. afto

afto

Whatever currency they rolled off the printing press in April did not include Geithners signature.
    I believe that the earliest notes bearing TG's John Hancock were issued in late 2009.

SORRY, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU.
    I routinely ask my bank teller for Geithner Bills in any denomination, all of the tellers search, and NONE TO DATE have found ANY!
    Where are you?
    Can you scan one and post it?
    I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU CAN!
    PROVE ME WRONG!
    By the way, back in April of last year they supposedly PRINTED over a TRILLION and many more since then.
    SHOW ME THE MONEY!

#18     Jan 5, 2010
  9. ---------------------------------------------------------------
    A quote from your first reply:

"Can't speak for you but I have more than my fair share."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm very happy for you and your wealth.
    Here is a chance to add to it.
    In front of me I have;
    Six $50s by Henry M. Paulson Jr.,
    Eight $50s by John W. Snow,
    Sixteen $50s by Robert E. Rubin,
    Six $50s by Paul H. Oneill,
    Five $100s by Robert E. Rubin, and
    Three $100s by John W. Snow.
    I will gladly give you one of my $50s, autographed by your choice of the above Treasury Secretaries, for one of your $20s signed by Obama's Boy Timmy Geithner.
    Or, I'll be happy to send you a twenty if you scan and post one of your Geit bills right here on this thread.
    I know this scan idea can be done, see my post from 5-27-09 titled "Has Anybody Seen Timmy's Autograph on Legal-Tender".

SHOW ME THE MONEY &
    MAKE SOME MORE FOR YOURSELF.

Hope to hear from you soon!

#19     Jan 6, 2010
  10. The real questions are:

Does Geithner know how to write?
    Does he have time to write?

I believe he is too busy screwing everyone to do anything substantial.

#20     Jan 6, 2010