will teach a select group of students

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ms Varima-Garch, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're going to teach a select group of poor bastards how to CONSISTENTLY lose money?

What makes you think anyone needs help with that?

Jeezus H Christ where the fuck do these people come from?

#11     Jun 1, 2009
  2. Haha, this is so obviously a joke that I can't believe some of you guys don't see it.

#12     Jun 1, 2009
  3. THE COURSE IS FULLY BOOKED.
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT FOLKS

#13     Jun 1, 2009
  4. pspr

pspr

No. I don't get it. Why would a losing trader want to teach anyone? And why would any prospective trader want such instruction?

I don't see the humor in that. But I do realize there are those folks on the planet who have lost a few marbles on their journey through life.

#14     Jun 1, 2009
  5. Yeah Im sure you found a bunch of people who wanted to learn to LOSE consistently :p

#15     Jun 1, 2009
  6. I find myself confused...

Clearly, there's some value in being able to generate consistent returns, whether they are positive or negative (for obvious reasons).

However, your returns are not consistent, so what, pray tell, are you actually selling?

#16     Jun 1, 2009
  7. Ms Varima is Doug Allen in drag...:D

#17     Jun 1, 2009
  8. I don't think it's funny either. But it's clear that OP is anything but serious.

#18     Jun 1, 2009
  9. I have to say something here to provide a reference to Ms VG's course.

I do feel I'm a lucky one who has enrolled her course for a number of years. I was only an occassional profitable trader however trading inconsistently. Now I can trade consistently and, unbelievably, I am still an occassional profitable trader. Thanks to Ms VG.

Therefore I recommend every trader to learn from this course. And you won't be disappointed. To ensure you will be a selected one by Ms VG, PM me if you like!

#19     Jun 1, 2009
  10. Does Varima provide a "happy ending" at the close of each trading day? That way it doesnt matter if you are red or green for the day!

LoL

:D

#20     Jun 1, 2009