Will stocks ever go down again?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by tradethis, Jul 11, 2013.

Will stocks ever go down again?

1. No

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. No

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  4. in 2019, when the SPX pulls back from 100,000 to 99,000

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. Just interested to see how sentiment is shaping up. Yes Mr. Bernanke you're allowed to vote here too.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He voted last night.

3. haha great poll.

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

We just had a 7% correction. What more do you want? LOL.

5. Ash1972

Ash1972

100% of the market thinks stocks can only keep going up.

Hey.

You know what happens next :D

6. They go up more?

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Not exactly. I would say 90% of ET is bearish as hell. A large part of the IAII index is bearish. And even most of the commentators on CNBC is bearish. That means we're probably going higher. LOL. Sorry man, sentiment is not in your favor. This is the most hated rally ever and as long as the hate index makes new highs, so will stocks.

8. finally someone that makes sense. All I see here on ET is a new thread bitching about bernanke or something. Just shut up and make money. short when its time to short. obviously its still time to be long right now.

9. As Bernard Barauch said " the market will fluctuate" ...and the 1% of day traders will make $.:D

10. bonds

bonds

I dont get how people can be bearish at all in this market... do people watch the market tape every day? It's unbelievable how easily it floats up every day, as soon as the volume comes out of the market which is almost all the time it just floats up, and any time there is no news on the day or a holiday the market always goes up. And now its going up on good economic data and on bad economic data.

Sure it will end some time but as Bernanke says not in the foreseeable future. Why would you try and be the hero and pick the top?!?

#10     Jul 11, 2013