Will someone please put a cork in this whiny bitch?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 9, 2009.

1. #21     Jan 10, 2009
  2. i got a THING for smart skinny blonds.

smart skinny brunettes.

and smart skinny redheads.

:D

#22     Jan 10, 2009
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

#23     Jan 10, 2009
  4. As for ann Coulter isn't she a he? Palin is right to complain. We can't forget that acorn also stole a lot of votes by committing mass voter fraud, which is a valid concern as well. And can we assume that Obama was born in the US and isn't a muslim? The media keeps ignoring these issues. We have the first black president, but there is so much corruption swiling around Obama.

#24     Jan 10, 2009
  5. ak15

ak15

I don't know about that. I would reckon that she tends to be more "a master of the" wrong answer.

#25     Jan 10, 2009
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

I was just quoting the guy who wrote the article, who knows her well. But I won't disagree with your take on her either. The bottom line is that she is NOT a master of the honest and correct answer. Coming out in her one VP debate and declaring she had no intention of giving straight answers to the moderator's questions took some astounding arrogance on her part, and it didn't play iwth the intelligent half of America.

#26     Jan 10, 2009
  7. ak15

ak15

Actually no, she didn't declare that "she had no intention of giving straight answers to the moderator's questions" but blatantly refused to answer the questions period. To wit: If the moderator asked her a question about which she knew nothing, she simply refused to answer it, and instead answered one of her own making. She paid so little attention to the question at hand, preferring rather to simply recite pre-rehearsed monologues. "I may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear, but I'm going to talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record... "
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/02/debate.transcript/

#27     Jan 10, 2009