Will someone please put a cork in this whiny bitch?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 9, 2009.

1. She's all knees and elbows.

#11     Jan 9, 2009
  2. First off, she's not HOT.

Furthermore, anyone that claimed that the Von Trapp Family singers were from Germany ( instead of Austria ) doesn't have many brain cells in their head.

"Then there's George Soros, who compared Israel to Nazi Germany and President George Bush to the Nazis. Soros later denied comparing Bush to the Nazis, saying he had merely said Bush reminded him of "the Germans." Hmmm, which Germans was Soros referring to -- the Von Trapp Family? Katarina Witt and Steffi Graf? Eric Braeden from "The Young and the Restless"? Wouldn't Soros like Bush if he were similar to the new pacifist, America-hating Germans? If not, why did liberals keep pestering us to get Germany's approval before we invaded Iraq?"

Ann Coulter - - - July 1st, 2004

http://townhall.com/columnists/AnnC..._custody_--_moore,_soros,_dean_still_at_large

#12     Jan 9, 2009
  3. She's pretty weak. I'm starting to think that McCain knew he was going to lose so he just wanted somebody to be an example of his kind of values or something...

#13     Jan 9, 2009
  4. How easily you turn course, and so suddenly.

Yet, had I posted exactly what Landis just did, which apparently persuaded you to his POV?

(p.s. I had posted nearly identical opinions of her and for the same reasons in the past, and you were less persuadable each time then.)

#14     Jan 9, 2009
  5. As posted months ago, I think the Rep's didn't want to risk losing with a high profile vp candidate. Leaving the more likely winners a chance to do something in 2012.

As far as trick questions, I agree to a point. Asking what newspapers she reads, well, that's just weird to not have an answer for.

As far as SNL goes, it was the only positive thing she took away from the race, possibly enabling her to have a career of some sort in the futue. Talk show or whatever.

c

#15     Jan 9, 2009
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

That is the funniest sentence in this forum so far this year.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2008/1001/p09s01-coop.html

"She's a master of the nonanswer."

Sarah got exposed to the nation in a way she couldn't tapdance around like she did in Alaska.

Not Ready For Prime Time ... Ever.

Funniest sentence of the campaign:

"It was a pack of hillbillies raiding Neiman Marcus from coast to coast." -- A McCain aide describing the Palin family shopping sprees at GOP expense

#16     Jan 9, 2009
  7. bxptone

bxptone

Guess she wasn't so upset about them exploiting her, when she got a guest appearance on Saturday Night Live?

#17     Jan 9, 2009
  8. Don't get the Zzzztroll jealous. You're talking about his favorite right-winger, the one and only he'd love to have dominating his pathetic self.

Visualize the Gimp in Pulp Fiction and you have the Zzztroll's fantasy of his encounter with Coulter.

#18     Jan 9, 2009
  9. Now that's one hell of a Visual!
    :D

#19     Jan 9, 2009
  10. Sarah Palin is a black stain on the souls of all liberals...

And confirms why I detest them.

did this woman have a child who bore an austic baby?

blood-sucking, leeches, the liberal scum suckers

#20     Jan 10, 2009