Will someone please buy the $hit out of the market tomorrow.... I'm freakin long

Discussion in 'Trading' started by WhiteOut56, Nov 30, 2011.

1. If you could do me a favor and pound several several million on the S&P futures that'd be great. I'm freakin long as a mother overnight!

2. We have all been there. What's the position? I once got lucky with a 50 lot train which went my way. Before you start congratulating, I did pay the price .... it just did not come that night. LOL Good luck I hope Th is a positive day.

3. GordonTheGekko

GordonTheGekko Guest

Markets don't care how you feel or what you think. Get out of your long unless you have real reasons, other than hoping for a coin flip or hoping that 'if the market moves an inch this way, my life will be so much better'... the love of markets is not reciprocated! :)

4. Will someone please buy the $hit out of the market tomorrow.... I'm freakin long
    ---------------

Hmnnnnn.. I thought everyone sold today....:cool:

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Imo, you need to rid yourself of the above emotion(s).

6. tyrant

tyrant

I think you are freaking short and try to jinx the market down!

7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nope, he's long imo and in a panic over the move up. No business trading until his emotions can be removed, and destroyed. lol

8. RXIS

RXIS

I fail to see the problem with your long position.

9. tortoise

tortoise

I agree. I closed my long spreads at the close today and have regretted it since