Will Someone Fund Me? Transition to Live Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by TraderZz, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Long YM 10215 stop 10206

Stopped on YM trade. Still short on NQ, but everything is still looking to upside, including the trade I got stopped out of. Doesn't look like today i'll be hitting any plays although that remains to be seen.

EDIT: Reentered on YM on next 5 minute 2br last attempt here.

#21     Aug 23, 2010
  2. Open a demo account and have an known entity from ET monitor the daily trading, and post the daily blotter here. Posting scalps is worthless.

#22     Aug 23, 2010
  3. Out half NQ on 2br +6.75 @ 12.5

Stopped on YM play. Down for day so far, maybe BE by EOD we shall see.

Too many tests of NQ support, shes gonna bust.

#23     Aug 23, 2010
  4. Looking for slightly lower into AH. Was interesting posting trades today, will consider what atticus said.

#24     Aug 23, 2010
  5. I made a post which disappeared. I was stating that your NQ trade was good, and that market in AH is at 1807. To me it is a good place to buy, even if it is against the trend, because the trend might change. How far could it go against me before showing some profits at least as equal as the drawdown?

#25     Aug 23, 2010
  6. You are asking someone to fund you before you have made any money...

Since you can't understand the inherent problem with that, most people are going to label you 100% nutbar.

Most of the time, in order to start managing others money, you have to have proven yourself, and with that you will probably get investors. Really no other way to do it. I work a full time job and I would rather stick needles in my eyes than give my hard earned $250/day job money away to some guy over the internet that doesn't make any money.

#26     Aug 23, 2010
  7. blox87

blox87 Guest

Ill fund you, I'll send you a check for 100 grand if you wire me 5 when you receive it for tax purposes. The check will be from nigeria my stepfather is a Prince there. God bless you.

#27     Aug 23, 2010
  8. That is highly doubtful from ET sources, and also likely very deceitful on your part. But it sounds good to try and shake loose a few newbie idiots who might actually wander in here and think a short term backtester has any chance of making them money...

But if someone actually was stupid enough to fund you, then I definitely want them on the other side of my trades :D

#28     Aug 23, 2010
  9. Trade closed @ 1807 in AH for +12.25 NQ.

#29     Aug 23, 2010
  10. Not sure about that question... no buys from me here. Will be looking for shorts across all indicies into tomorrow.

Either way, the support just got hit too many times. The more times we bang the door the weaker it gets.

I'll have to think about what i want to do with this journal into tomorrow.

#30     Aug 23, 2010