Will REVOLUTION Happen ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Oct 28, 2009.

1. piezoe

piezoe

You have a very good point. Unfortunately achieving meaningful campaign finance reform would require a change in the First Amendment to the US Constitution. That is not likely to happen.

#21     Oct 29, 2009
  2. Majority? No too many of you just take it up the ass and that's the problem. Big events around town where I live aren't getting sponsors, tons of houses are going up for sale, lots of small businesses and restaurants are going under. Sorry but you don't make up the majority, I'm pretty sure you have a terrible view from where you are of what's going on.

#22     Oct 29, 2009
  3. dsq

dsq

Yes.
    Even democrats cannot ram through healthcare reform because they are all bought by the hmo's.Its not repubs that are stopping it.
    Healthcare has been the Dems holy issue for almost 2 decades and now that they have the power to do it,they stammer and realize that they dont want to piss off their boss mr hmo.Its disgusting.Look at the snake max baucus-what a phony and hes in charge of this thing.I mean isnt the corruption and conflict of interest beyond repugnant?Look at lieberman,he s willing to filibuster the whole thing just because he owes favors.These guys dont represent people just lobbyists.These politicians put their interest ahead and against the people who elected them.
    This health reform process has really shone a light on how corrupt and shallow the system is.I dont think ive ever witnessed more contemptible,immoral behavior.

#23     Oct 29, 2009