Will REVOLUTION Happen ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Aren't you the one who said call the AG if bodily harm was threatened? You have to be one of the most comical posters on this entire site. But, I do look forward to reading them.

#11     Oct 28, 2009
  2. sosueme

sosueme

but if you dont get any exercise you will become as revolting as the others

#12     Oct 28, 2009
  3. BSAM

BSAM

New Constitution with: Term limits / Tax reform.

(Do these items ring a bell?)

#13     Oct 28, 2009
  4. ................................................................

This would have never happened with an internet based
    election system and state mandated govt....

One would be required to see the TRUTH about someone before they grant responsibilities....

However let's be clear.....

No power should be given to a handful of people....particularly unaccomplished ones at that.....with no real sense of economics....

Think about it....the financial reins of the US have been granted to the "proven incapable"....how stupid does it get....?????
    Would people have allowed Summers, Geithner, and just about everybody else ? Absolutely not....

The framework set....then state by state....township by township....

Tax reforms....Voting reform....democratic reformation....

You know the list.....

The only winners at election time are those who sell advertising.....

Advertising has to be replaced with a free internet....

#14     Oct 28, 2009
  5. cleveland45, fkbsuhites is a worthless piece of crap troll! Look above on an ET page - see where it says, "Your Account" - go in there - on the line with several links you will see "Edit Ignore List" - click on that link "Edit Ignore List" - add "fkbsuhites" to one of the lines...click the "Update List" button...and presto - no more seeing the lines of that moron fkbsuhites!!! Be careful in your writing of that alias - it is NOT "bush" but it IS "bsuh" - it is meant to deceive - make sure the line in the ignore list area is "fkbsuhites"!

Happy posting from now on!

-gastropod

#15     Oct 28, 2009
  6. Dang it!!! I can't find the exact quote, but there is a quote by Dr. Carroll Quigley in his book "Tragedy and Hope" where he quotes Keynes. The quote from Keynes is something like, "If the government and the people have equality of weapons, there is democracy. If the government has greater weapons than the people, there is tyranny." But, I could give a quote from Jefferson as well, "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

-gastropod

#16     Oct 28, 2009
  7. xburbx

xburbx

Agreed

#17     Oct 28, 2009
  8. Mvic

Mvic

The solution is:
    CAMPAIGN FINANCE REFORM.

Without it you can forget about any real change. If CFR isn't No1 on a pol.s agenda you can rest assured they have no real intention of reforming the system.

#18     Oct 28, 2009
  9. Oh, okay. I just thought he had a screw loose.

#19     Oct 28, 2009
  10. That is because the MAJORITY of us are quite satisfied with the current state of affairs. Stores are stocked with anything I've ever needed or even wanted, I feel safe to walk or drive wherever I need or care to go, I make a living from home with a few hours of work a day, and I can expect to hit my 80's. What the hell would I (or you) want a 'revolution' for !?!?!

The doom & gloomers on this board are in for some SERIOUS pain if things in USA ever really get bad.

#20     Oct 28, 2009