Will prostitution ever become a major American export?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mingsphinx, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Just so you all know, all this is a result of the "holy" trinity:

Father Son
    Holy Ghost

Hmm... what happened to the daughter? Or the woman?

Ehhh... humans killed them all and left a Nambla society.

#11     Sep 27, 2011
  2. FYI, I say the US military, however, most of them are or were oblivious.

The real culprits are American females. Females kill females to keep secrets. They are all 8 years old emotionally. But they have bodies that let them get away with murder. Literally. The best count I have at the moment is 250,000,000 women have been murdered world-wide.

#12     Sep 27, 2011
  3. The hallucinagenic garbage posted on here never ends, does it. Why is this posted under Wall St News?

moderator(if there is one) please toss this useless crap thread into the garbage where it belongs.

#13     Sep 27, 2011
  4. Im so lost its not even funny. What are we talking about here??? Confusion:eek:

#14     Sep 27, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

brand is correct. they became known as Natashas

american women will not fare well against international competition. like most americans they are poorly educated and have grown up in a give me culture.

#15     Sep 27, 2011
  6. zdreg

zdreg

this thread should have been created as an economics thread.

you need to learn about economic realities.
    most women are prostitutes of a kind. that is life. it just depends on your definition of prostitute or how much you want to fool yourself.

#16     Sep 27, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, because we all know you need to be properly educated to become a prostitute.

#17     Sep 27, 2011
  8. During the boom years in Japan their "clubs" actively recruited American girls and rotated thousands through ... always bringing in fresh meat. Blondes were heavily recruited and redheads were paid incredible premiums.

The recruitment took place primarily in LA and NY. Lots of actresses, models etc. far from home and unable to meet the rent. Almost all of them had one thing in common besides good looks -- they either could not type or they could not type well.

#18     Sep 27, 2011
  9. It is probably the "give me" attitude that will lead some of these women into prostitution because they crave the high octane lifestyle so intensely. A "me first" and "me only" view of life is in reality entirely nihilistic because the self finds no reference.

How will American girls fare in the international meat market? It depends on the girl. Being an American can be a selling point; but if the girl does not know how to put a smile on a man's face, then she is not likely to get too many repeat customers.

#19     Sep 27, 2011
  10. I expect the same phenomenon to occur in China. Hostesses are a big part of China's night life culture and the high end clubs will always want to be novel and different.

#20     Sep 27, 2011