will people pull money out of gold

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by maxitronixy, Nov 13, 2009.

1. If you recall though, the higher it got people let go of those increments and started pushing out stupid predictions. 200-500-1000

I`m not shorting the sucker. Just saying.

#21     Dec 2, 2009
  2. Again, I agree 100%. Although with gold those predictions have been flying around for a long time now, even before the run up. Thanks for that, goldbugs.

It sounds to me like you've chosen a wise policy - stay out of what you have determined to be a bubble. All I'm saying is don't try to short it as it will crush you, as it has many others.

#22     Dec 2, 2009
  3. True. The bugs have been touting 5-10k gold for years. But now you`re hearing it on mainstream media.

Whatever the case its fun to watch and gives nice clues about action in correlated assets. I`m not a revenge trade sorta guy...anymore. :D

#23     Dec 2, 2009
  4. What's still remarcable is the correlation between the general stockmarket and goldstocks.

As soon as the DOW dipped from being up 0,30% to down 0,18%...

Boom...goldminers gave up +50% at least of their gains today.

#24     Dec 2, 2009
  5. Further evidence of the bubble, in my opinion.

#25     Dec 2, 2009
  6. Just now on the sexy finance channel. Three heads on TV asked to give GC predictions for three years out. Not one said lower from here...all said much higher at least 30%.

FYI.

#26     Dec 2, 2009
  7. Evidence of bubble or eventual currency(ies) collapse?

One is a trading phenomenon, the other is an historical supercycle.

#27     Dec 2, 2009
  8. Of a bubble.

#28     Dec 2, 2009
  9. I disagree.

I just put it in my calendar to revisit this thread in 2014 - 5 years from now.

Hopefully the internet is still up and running...

:D

#29     Dec 2, 2009
  10. I kinda figured you would.

That's what makes a market - different views.

As for 2014, I don't trade/invest, nor care insofar as investing is concerned with 2014.

#30     Dec 2, 2009