Will Pay $1000 Per Hour For GOOD Mentor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh, sorry. I'm out of it. Getting married on Saturday so my mind is all over the place :D

actually, looking back, i definitely didnt read your post closely.

#31     Jul 10, 2007
  2. Congratulations!

#32     Jul 10, 2007
  3. Thank you, I'm not really trading this week, still watching and evaluating things. Probably not the best idea to trade actively the week before the big event. Plus I'll be in Europe for the next two weeks afterwards anyways. Guess thats why I am posting so much intraday lately :D

#33     Jul 10, 2007
  4. Hi atticus;

Search for posts by user blackguard... you'll see this is SOP. I think surfer was HIS mentor. Money managment is NOT included in the fee. LOL

Osorico :)

#34     Jul 10, 2007
  5. "I don't think true mentors charge their proteges. However, vendors do so gladly. Perhaps not in every case, but on balance I think that a vendor is a mentor's evil twin."

i don't care too much about semantics, but i guess this doesn't make me a "true mentor" since i charge my trainees (proteges).

it's a business.

regardless, if you want to call people like me a "vendor" because we actually DARE to charge for a valuable service (trader training), that's ok. but "evil twin?"

get real

you get what you pay for... usually

or don't pay for

#35     Jul 10, 2007
  6. gaj

gaj

i'm no expert (though i have helped others) but after seeing the help he's received and ignored on other threads, i wouldn't *want* to take his money. the free advice given was proper, but if it's not what he wants to hear...well, that's why trading isn't for everyone.

#36     Jul 10, 2007
  7. Please note that I wrote "perhaps not in every case." People who sell products or services are vendors. If you don't like the term, we may have to opt for another language.

We both know that this sector is glutted with unscrupulous vendors whose only business is to part customers with their money. If you are among the legitimate vendors who provide value, then my hat is off to you. But the problem in this sector is that you typically DON'T get what you pay for.

#37     Jul 10, 2007
  8. Vol

Vol

He's looking for a Black Swan.

#38     Jul 10, 2007
  9. 13540 last... I think you'll need to offer a considerable discount.

#39     Jul 10, 2007
  10. LOL, last I heard, he had a good relationship with some guy who was mentoring him on the telephone ... guess that wore-out pretty fast.

Maybe this is the latest incarnation of that guy, what was his name? um, yeah, Trading Billions! :p

JJ

#40     Jul 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.