Will Pay $1000 Per Hour For GOOD Mentor

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im starting to think this OP is an alias and is yanking our chains for a good laugh. No way is someone this adament about learning yet has failed to heed any of the good advice he's been given on about 6 other threads. Either that, or this guy is totally clueless about what it takes to make money trading day in and day out.

Plus, who has 1k to dish out PER HOUR in addition to having trading capital? This guy is better off trading 1 lots with the proposed "mentor fee" and learn that way.

#21     Jul 10, 2007
  2. Biog

Biog

Agree Steve. At that price, it got my attention for a minute. But I don't think he is serious either.

#22     Jul 10, 2007
  3. No, no, no. I cannot overemphasize the importance of indiscriminately spending large sums of money in order to learn how to trade. That the mentor is sought (and found?) on an anonymous message board is a bonus.

#23     Jul 10, 2007
  4. Exactly. The odds are astronomical.

#24     Jul 10, 2007
  5. What you need is a really good blow job to calm your nerves and I am sure you can go on to Craig's List and find one for way less than $1,000.

(so I have heard..... :D)

#25     Jul 10, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

A. Forget the futures market it's too difficult for a new trader, if you can't make money in equities first you will never make $ in futs.

B. My advise to you is to stop trading altogether.

You do not have the right personality for this career.

Sorry but it is what it is:

When I was 18 I thought for sure that I was NFL bound but at 5"9 and 175 llbs and a 11.5 second 100 meters it was never going to happen.

#26     Jul 10, 2007
  7. Normally, I'd agree 100% about the importance of a good mentor. However, just reading BnB's posts and threads over the last several weeks, I think the ability of a mentor to get through to this guy are slim to none. He doesnt really want to learn, he wants the "holy grail" and fast! I personally dont think he is serious enough of a person nor has the inherent discipline necessary to be successful (at least not yet) based on his posts and actions thus far. Given the right student, a solid mentor can do wonders, no doubt about it.
    But I just dont see this guy positioned right now to be able to really learn. Plus the pressure of learning as much as humanly possible in an hours time, for that 1K rate, would be too great.

#27     Jul 10, 2007
  8. But that would take too long. He wants to start making money RIGHT NOW.

#28     Jul 10, 2007
  9. Steve, you do realize, of course, that my earlier post was entirely tongue-in-cheek. I don't think true mentors charge their proteges. However, vendors do so gladly. Perhaps not in every case, but on balance I think that a vendor is a mentor's evil twin.

#29     Jul 10, 2007
  10. Read TraderFeed. its a blog.

#30     Jul 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.