Will PAKIs hand over the US chopper to China?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by loza, May 11, 2011.

Will PAKI hand over the US chopper to China?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Perhaps they allow them to check it out while there

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. loza

loza Guest

This sounds absurd but those camel lovers are not above it....
    ...also the feeble US foreign policy makers are making me sick to my stomack too.....

2. What is PAKIs?

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

pachyderm's maybe? :)

4. loza

loza Guest

Pakistan - never heard of their nickname?

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Back in the Balkans war an F-117 Nighthawk went down, I can't remember if it was in Kosovo or Croatia. The chinese were able to recover (purchase) wreckage from locals and brought the material back to the chinese embassy in Belgrade for shipment to China.

That evening a freak operational accident caused the USAF to inadvertently send a salvo of missiles into the chinese embassy in the middle of Belgrade destroying the F-117 parts...and the entire embassy complex and all of its chinese staff including the ambassador.

I remember wondering why the chinese were protesting the destruction of their embassy so violently. I mean, clearly it was an accident, no? Belgrade wasn't even in the war zone and is a heavily populated city.

One thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other. A tragic accident. :D

6. loza

loza Guest

If the PAKIs sell or hand over the wreckage will the US continue the aid (even in military hardware) to Pakistan? or just bomb the Chinese embassy in Islamabad too?