Will Obama's jobs plan improve the economy?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by chaosclarity, Sep 8, 2011.

1. you're not going to let me get away with anything are you?

We already agree that gov can't create jobs and taxes are too high.

So now I agree min wage is bad and regulations are excessive.

So there, that just about covers it.

You pit traders never have any mercy on us retail traders. Won't quit until you have it all.

Maybe I'll come up with a good idea to solve the housing crisis and I'll try you on that one. Just to see how long I can go before I agree with you. (and don't tell me there is no crisis, I need to call it that for my argument to seem right.)

#91     Sep 11, 2011

2. Easy to solve the housing crisis(if there really is one). Just take the hit and have the government sell all the properties it owns to speculators or wannabee homeowners, sell all the bad paper it owns, and have a giant 1986 style workout.

#92     Sep 11, 2011
  3. I agree

#93     Sep 11, 2011
  4. i don't think you can fix this mess. its about having to little jobs and to many people. you can't make jobs if it cost $2 overseas and $20 here. america lived like fat cats for along time but as this became a global economy it has to end. we can't afford to govern the world with our arm forces anyone. we really can't afford to spend millions of dollars on a 80 year old in a hospital either. there is so much you have to do but nobody is ever going to do it.

#94     Sep 11, 2011