Will Obama ever be asked these questions by the MSM?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Did they not say the that they've published 5 McCain Op/Eds in the last 35 years but no Usama Op/Eds yet?

#21     Jul 25, 2008
  2. John:

"Well I didn't write the article it came from IBD but here is the link:"

I found and read the original link, but it can't substantiate those numbers either.

#22     Jul 25, 2008
  3. Hapa...you haven't answered me. Have you ever listened to Larry Elder

#23     Jul 25, 2008
  4. hapa:

"I never said I wanted you to answer the questions. I asked if Obama will ever be asked these questions by the MSM."

Most of them, yes. The point of the piece was to malign the media as if they hadn't asked, which they have.

"Because one is a strategy and one is a tactic. Pulling out is a strategy. how to pull out and from where and how to turn over power are tactics."

"Not asking for your explanation. I asked if Obama will ever be asked these questions by the MSM."

Of course, and they have. Such as the Jerusalem Post -- http://tinyurl.com/5z2a6r you can Google for others. The question then becomes why aren't you reading the papers? Who would have an interest in sewing such doubt in you to make you skeptical of their reporting, so much so that you won't even read the normal, regular, not-out-of-the-mainstream news?

"Strategy versus tactics. See above."

"Again, not interested in your personal opinion."

The definition of words is not my opinion -- Obama used the word strategize because he was discussing a strategy, thus the word.

He wants the troops out in about 16 months, thus he consults with the Generals about the specific tactics.

#24     Jul 25, 2008
  5. When a "person of color" gets slated for a senior management position through Affirmative Action, difficult questions will not be asked.
    Obama fits the profile...black, well spoken, educated, non-threatening stature, has some white friends. Experience? He'll get it on the job.

#25     Jul 25, 2008
  6. Yes I have, Doc.

#26     Jul 25, 2008
  7. The Jerusalem Post is part of the MSM?

ROFLMAO!

Any more links you'd care to provide instead of simply saying "Most of them, yes" and then referring to Middle Eastern newspapers?!?

Anyway, in regards to your statement that "he wants the troops out in about 16 months, thus he consults with the Generals about the specific tactics." How about this: Consult with the Generals on the ground, i.e. Petraeus, whether or not pulling the troops out in about 16 months is a good strategy to begin with.

Isn't that a novel idea?

#27     Jul 25, 2008
  8. I always thought he was one of the best of the goofy bunch. It's funny...KABC 790 LA turned from left to right in almost an instant in 1993 after the Republicans won congress. He has been quite the beneficiary.

#28     Jul 25, 2008
  9. I dig your back-handed compliment...I've seen a bit of his talk show and was impressed.

#29     Jul 25, 2008
  10. You seek offense where none was intended. I listened to his radio show for years. I always thought he was very decent. He always went after the LA black community with a vengeance.

#30     Jul 25, 2008