Will Obama Blame George Bush Tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 6, 2012.

Will Obama Blame George Bush In His DNC Acceptance Speech?

1. Yes, It's All Bush's Fault

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No, Obama Will Man Up To His Failures

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Obama Will Mention Bush But Not Blame Him

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. BSAM

BSAM

If you believe in trashing the Constitution, Obamacare, letting a man marry a man, and murdering babies, then vote for Obama.

Pretty simple, huh?

#51     Sep 6, 2012
  2. If you believe in the Constitution, and freedom for all people, as Lincoln said, and the woman's right to choose about what is right for her own body, then vote for Obama.

Keep the gov't out of our bedrooms, and out of women's health care decisions.

And, give all people, regardless of color or sexual orientation, the same rights. Ask PT, and the others on that side.

And, yes, we agree, Obamacare should be modified to Single payer, as the rest of the civilized countries in the world.

#52     Sep 6, 2012
  3. Extremely simple. It's a mindless framing of issues without regard for substance or content, or rational analysis

Uphold the constitution, which allows abortion. That's been settled. Uphold the constitution, which by legal processes it prescribed resulted in the ACA and whose constitutionality was affirmed by the Supreme Court. That's been settled. Same sex marriage, well, we will see. But BSAM, you ain't hitting a 1000 here.

It looks to me like your dream world would be better off by gutting the constitution and starting afresh. America just isn't your country and it seems you are not committed to it. Have you ever read the constitution and do you understand the basic principles of republican democratic government?

You sound like you have just come off a Rush Limbaugh & Jacks Daniels.
    bender.

Murdering babies. Come off it! If you regard as murder man's inducing an abortion, then spontaneous abortion - a miscarriage - is God's murder of a baby. You can't have it both ways. You calling God a bloody murderer you heathen!

But legally speaking, and that is all that counts in a Constitutional Republic, abortion is not murder. It is ...abortion. No more, no less.

#53     Sep 6, 2012
  4. You said it all with your first sentence: Extremely simple. I will avoid the desire to apply that phrase to the righties here on ET. I really will.

I really have a hard time with those who only listen to Fox talking points, and don't even bother to ggogle, much less rely on their education, or lack therof, to respond or post.

#54     Sep 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe this will help.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jGcAzX9E3qU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#55     Sep 22, 2012
  6. Might as well, you already have most who disagree with your silliness on ignore.

All you have left is high fiving brass.

#56     Sep 23, 2012