Will Obama Blame George Bush Tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 6, 2012.

Will Obama Blame George Bush In His DNC Acceptance Speech?

1. Yes, It's All Bush's Fault

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No, Obama Will Man Up To His Failures

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Obama Will Mention Bush But Not Blame Him

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That is an unfortunate pact you've signed. Because if he loses, I will delight in pointing out all of your errors in the past few months. That, and I will miss your general commentary, of course.

#41     Sep 6, 2012
  2. I only make it because I have come to believe in the FORCE......of the Heartland.:D

#42     Sep 6, 2012
  3. Boy are you desperate . Obama won't even mention Bush because Bush is irrelevant. Its as simple as that.

#43     Sep 6, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Colt 45 malt Liquor and fatherless children, what else is there to explain.
    What's funny is you think this is a badge of honor for living in Peoria, LOL.
    Sure you are, and you're a liar and an idiot...
    Do you just make this shit up as you go? AND you expect people to believe it and treat it as fact simply because a third shift AA flunky proclaims it so?

#44     Sep 6, 2012
  5. You'll be missed.:D I still think Obama will win by a nose, but congress will swing more towards republicans. That senerio spells doom for the country.

#45     Sep 6, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not much risk there Reverse Cow Girl, considering you're (supposedly) leaving at the end of the year anyway.

#46     Sep 6, 2012
  7. You and everyone else here knows this election is over. At least you are candid about it, which is why you are sane.

#47     Sep 6, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

You do know that Luke Skywalker is a fictional character, right? He won't be coming to earth to save Obama.

It will be good to see you take this giant step in your development and exit ET once and for all. :p

#48     Sep 6, 2012
  9. Once again, we agree on this.

#49     Sep 6, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Yeah, uh-huh...was he even mentioned during the RNC?

#50     Sep 6, 2012