Will Obama Blame George Bush Tonight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 6, 2012.

Will Obama Blame George Bush In His DNC Acceptance Speech?

1. Yes, It's All Bush's Fault

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No, Obama Will Man Up To His Failures

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Obama Will Mention Bush But Not Blame Him

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. Brass

Brass

Clearly, you and your economic team know better. Do you feel slighted that you have not been consulted in all this time? No doubt, if your learned views were given their due consideration we would be looking at Dow 36,000 right about now.

#11     Sep 6, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

And who exactly is consulting YOU on OUR economic issues?

#12     Sep 6, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

#13     Sep 6, 2012
  4. Do I think I can do a better job than Obama has done with the economy? With all due humility:D , yes I do. However, there would be many severed heads laying around the halls of congress.

#14     Sep 6, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Try to mind your own business, Thunderpussy.

#15     Sep 6, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

A monkey wearing a neck tie could have done a better job than Chief of "Chooming" Odumbo.

#16     Sep 6, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

We wouldn't be paying for $4,000,000 vacations to Hawaii either.

#17     Sep 6, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Yes, everyone's an economist these days, particularly those who have never studied the subject matter. :p

#18     Sep 6, 2012
  9. Chooming. Had to google it. I learned a new word. I honestly have never heard it before. Maybe I should get out more.:eek:

#19     Sep 6, 2012
  10. I voted yes, because he should place blame where blame is due. To think that 8 years of total screw ups in the economy, wars, spending during the Bush years could be fixed in a short time is stupid.

The same reason Bush was not at the RNC. They do not want to remind anyone of the Bush/Cheney decade debacle. And, yes, I mean decade since the carryover was and is still measurable.

GOP hides Bush, GOP hides truth. GOP want smaller government, but wants more control over women and their bodies, and everyone's bedroom.

Let the bashing begin. Be sure to put all the facts on ignore guys.

#20     Sep 6, 2012