Will Murtha apologize about Haditha?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Jun 21, 2008.

Will Murtha admit he was wrong about Haditha?

1. Yes he will apologize. He's an honorable Dem.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, of course not! What, you think he has character? LOL!

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Poor Duke Cunningham.

All he did was take bribes and cheat on his taxes.

A proud republican to the end...

Congressman Admits Taking Bribes, Resigns
    GOP's Cunningham Faces Jail Term

By Charles R. Babcock and Jonathan Weisman
    Washington Post Staff Writers
    Tuesday, November 29, 2005; Page A01

Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham (R-Calif.) resigned from Congress yesterday after tearfully confessing to evading taxes and conspiring to pocket $2.4 million in bribes, including a Rolls-Royce, a yacht and a 19th-century Louis-Philippe commode.

#31     Jun 22, 2008
  2. ZZZ:

"Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham (R-Calif.) resigned from Congress yesterday after tearfully confessing to evading taxes and conspiring to pocket $2.4 million in bribes, including a Rolls-Royce, a yacht and a 19th-century Louis-Philippe commode."

That's a lot like jaywalking -- hell, just yesterday I didn't cross at the corner and a guy gave me a Rolls-Royce and a yacht.

#32     Jun 22, 2008
  3. Can you even imagine leaving a manslaughter scene today? While on an expired license? After witnesses reported you as shitfaced out of your mind?

And to think of the tributes when this pos suffered a stroke.

#33     Jun 22, 2008
  4. That much swag wouldn't even get you on the Clinton's Christmas card list. It certainly wouldn't buy you a pardon, even if Eric Holder was handling it for you. If every congressman who got sweetheart deals was sent to prison, they would need new prisons. Like maybe a certain chicago pol is buying a lot and his money man, fellow by the name of Tony Rezko, buys the adjoining lot from the same seller for a much higher price on the same day. Nothing suspicious there right?

My point is that on one hand we have a genuine American hero who goes to jail, and on the other we have a POS named John Murtha who is a reknowned earmarks dealer who is never even investigated.

#34     Jun 22, 2008
  5. Don't you ever get sick of proving that you're a worthless lying piece of shit?

You post and compare O.J. to Murtha, knowing that the civil trial makes your argument a joke. It's pointed out to you, and then you respond with this.

IF.

Has that happened yet? The what in the fuck was your initial analogy? A fucking lie is what it was. Asshole.

No fucking wonder your wife left you and you have no friends.

#35     Jun 23, 2008
  6. Clinton will own your mind the rest of your life.

So a war hero is above the law?

They get to cheat on their taxes and accept bribes, and this okay with a member of the "Law and order" party?

I wonder if you know how fully lost your soul has become...

#36     Jun 23, 2008
  7. The answer to your first two questions, Nik, is of course NO.

Prove the troll wrong, as we all do on a consistent basis, and it responds with more and more bullshit.

I think it's pretty clear that the chance of scumbags like Murtha Olbermann, and the leftist rags that took Murtha's words as gospel apologizing are as good as the ZZzzenutroll admitting that he's a lonely lozzzer.

#37     Jun 25, 2008
  8. TGregg

TGregg

You guys better be careful. He might get Xenu to fire up his DC-9 spaceship and drop some fission bombs on you:

[​IMG]

#38     Jun 25, 2008
  9. You mean like how Ann Coulter, Limbaugh, and Hannity own yours? :D

#39     Jun 25, 2008