WILL MISS this market!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Batman28, Mar 19, 2008.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

well said, bring me back to Kennedy's day.:D

#21     Mar 19, 2008

2. As my old drill instructor on Parris Island used to tell us,

"There ain't nothing between you and that door but air and opportunity"

#22     Mar 19, 2008
  3. dsq

dsq

"For all we know, these "posters" are college kids that are working part-time on ET and get paid by the post."

i wish it was college kids...an idiot who posts under names like day7793,hedgefund2,stocktradr3 is no more than some really ugly400lb 14 yr old in suburbia who eats his snot and candy bars while playing lame video games all day long...

#23     Mar 20, 2008

4. for various reasons, many of us rather not fully disclose what we do. I visit this board is because I know IF I VISIT IT then there must be similar people here. no I don't trade, and i dont blag either.

#24     Mar 20, 2008
  5. Cheese

Cheese

There has been a ton of panic mongers chirping like birds with tons of ignorance on their minds. They are the herd.

I don't want any members banned or censored because freedom in society in all aspects is all important. Too bad if I disagree with a lot of what I can read at ET.

The huge volatility in markets simply allows real traders to get richer and richer faster. If you don't know what you are doing then increased volatility will frighten you even more than normal volatility. The truth is many it seems who do trade do not engage fully with the market and have not adopted or worked out a comprehensive methodology to exploit the daily markets. Again when the market pace can be fast or very fast it seems this is a difficulty for those without well drilled operational procedures to cope with the speed of decision-making required.

#25     Mar 20, 2008