will Kamala Harris kill the market ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by derektrader, Aug 11, 2020.

1. The market rolled over this afternoon and even though I said it looked toppy this morning in another post, I cant help but wonder if news of Biden picking Kamala Harris leaked and the market didnt like it.
    I think Kamala Harris is far from having what it takes to even be considered the VP never mind being an actual running mate. This should now be a lock for Trump but why would the market sell off?
    Im guessing the market is locking in gains just in case and if Kamala is VP, the market will tank.
    I think the naz topped out last week and is probably going to fall further.
    There is a Kamala effect.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

no corky, she won't. She'll just throw a wrench into the printer

Bugenhagen and wiesman02 like this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

there is nothing to fear.

Always look for opportunity, and not be overwhelmed with problems.

Kamala effect or Karma effect or whatever,
    She will move the market.

jys78 and orbit23 like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I heard it was the Robinhood effect. Someone at RH started selling their SLV/gold holdings, made mention of it at wallstreetbets, and everyone else followed, and decided to sell everything.

So, try to steal from the rich but still wind up poor?

Atikon likes this.
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Already priced in.

jys78 and Lou Friedman like this.
  6. Russian virus solution

China announced they weren't going to print anymore money thru the end of the year. China wants our markets down imo.

7. JSOP

JSOP

Don't think the market rollover is because of her. It might be more to do with the shooting outside of White House. Just a guess.

8. JSOP

JSOP

So what are they going to use to prop their markets up?

9. JSOP

JSOP

The woman is not going to do a damn thing. Biden just simply won't get elected. She's racially diverse aka not white, so not going to be accepted by any of the Bible states, the mid-west farm states or those northern conservative states like Ohio. The only states that would accept her are New York and California; she's just a diversity version of Hillary Clinton.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    DTB2, wiesman02 and CALLumbus like this.
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Pretty unacceptable that you'd claim entire states would not accept her because she's "diverse". That's a pretty fucked up morality you are projecting on a lot of people.

#10     Aug 12, 2020
    exGOPer, Ricter, VicBee and 2 others like this.