Will Jon Stewart Destroy Cramer's "Career"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

No no Mr. Prime, you no supposa to speaka the truth here.

:)

#11     Mar 11, 2009
  2. If I remember it correctly, the market went down after Bush took office too.

Let's say if the market goes up from here that'll be because of......St. Ronnie????

#12     Mar 11, 2009
  3. "The Democrats forced Fannie and Freddie" this line irks me more than anything else the right wingers said. If this is truly Jimmy Carter or Bill Clintons fault these laws should have caused the mortgage implosion in the 80's or the 90's. This is so intellectually dishonest. The explosion was because these giveaway mortgages were turned into derivatives that could be packaged to others so Wall Street could escape the obligation when they would inevitably go bad. No one made mortgage companies give them to "minorities" as the right likes to claim.

#13     Mar 11, 2009
  4. It's just not Stewart but the whole Hollywood is liberal biased. You can see it in the awards show. Stewart and Colbert win awards for doing fake news and Fox News does not even get nominated.:D :D

#14     Mar 11, 2009
  5. They still think that we were doing well in the mid-late 90s because of Reagan and they some how forget that there was another president after Reagan.

#15     Mar 11, 2009
  6. Mup

Mup

FOX's Bill Oreilly's got a segway coming up about Stewart and Cramer :eek:

#16     Mar 11, 2009
  7. No it'll be because Bernanke is successful pulling the same asset inflation rabbit as Greenspan- who was a Reagan appointee.

And as 8000 readers know-I got long for the first time this year on Friday. I expect the low of the year to be in. Do I expect that low to perma hold? Nope. I expect an unemployment rate in the low teens by Q4 2010....

#17     Mar 11, 2009
  8. What did stocks and real estate do the first two years of Clinton before the GOP took control of Congress?

#18     Mar 11, 2009
  9. What's Robert Rubin been doing for a living the past ten years?

#19     Mar 11, 2009
  10. I am not arguing about your trading skills and experience (I was in grade school when you started trading in 82). To be honest I have enjoyed your trading related articles but I disagree that Obama is to be blamed for this mess we are in. When Reagan and Bush 1 and 2 ran huge deficits and increased the size of the government it was fine and when the liberals do it then everyone on the right has a problem.

#20     Mar 11, 2009