Will Jim Lehrer Ask Fair Questions At The Debate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Oct 3, 2012.

1. you guys sound scared.

#11     Oct 3, 2012
  2. I think the campaigns have to agree on the moderators. I don't know who the other two are, but republicans have repeatedly fell into this trap of agreeing to these democrat stooges.

Lehrer is one of the worst because he is better than say, Chris Matthews, at disguising it. In fact, it might be better to have Matthews, Rachel Maddow and Al Sharpton moderate the debates because then it would be obvious how biased they were, and they might feel some pressure to be even-handed.

ABC will trot out former Clinton spinmiester Georgie Boy Stephanapolus to comment on the debate. In 8 out of the past 9 debates, he has viewed them objectively and decided that the democrat crushed it. The sad thing is htat he is relatively unbiased compared to the idiots from NBC and CNS.

The real question tomight will be if Romney does a Newt Gingrich and goes after the media bias. Doubtful, it's not his style, but a lot of people would love to see it.

#12     Oct 3, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I agree, how the fuck is Chris Wallace not moderating one of these debates? He is probably the most honest man in news today.

Wallace's father was a liberal, who was capable of doing unbiased news and so is Chris, no one could tell based on his show whether or not he is a liberal or a conservative, I cant understand for the life of me how Chris Wallace is not one of the moderators, he is the best man in news today for unbiased information.

#13     Oct 3, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

No question Romney needs to lash out at the media. What's killing me about him is he won't get down, dirty, and fight like he's got a pair. I just don't understand it.

#14     Oct 3, 2012
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I have a feeling this message has been pushed across to him, he knows he needs this one in order for the liberal media to quit throwing in the towel for him.

The problem with Romney is whether or not he will be able to attack the media in the correct way like Gingrich, or if he has the personality to do it..... He could be seen as coming across like a baby if he doesnt do it the right way.

#15     Oct 3, 2012
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

#16     Oct 3, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Id love just as much as you to watch Romney tear a strip off Obama's ass for what a bad job he has done, but if he does it inartfully the story line from the lieral medial will turn into "Romney is a racist with no respect for the president" and if that happens he is dead, thats why he needs Gingrich skills on this one, no one is better than him at tearing a strip off a liberals ass and presenting the case that he is infact the victim, than Gingrich.

#17     Oct 3, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

So true!!! Gingrich is THE MAN when it comes to debating dipshits! I'm nervous as hell Romney's gonna be mr meek and mild.

#18     Oct 3, 2012

9. True

#19     Oct 3, 2012
  10. It's not in his nature to do the street fight thing. Trying to do something that is not natural for him could end up making him look silly. It's frustrating I know, but he is who he is. It will be interesting to see if he can pull this off.

#20     Oct 3, 2012