Will Israel Sink The Two Iranian War Ships?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 19, 2011.

1. benwm

benwm

You're not a racist are you, Ali?

#31     Feb 21, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought the Shia were the true Muslims and the Sunni molested farm animals.

Who can keep up with this shit?

#32     Feb 21, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol no kidding.

I would like to have a chat with the folks who thought that fighting between sunni and shiites in Iraq should be stopped. We should have poured gasoline on that fight and let it run.

#33     Feb 21, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Reports are now circulating that 5 U.S. warships are blocking the Iranian warships from entering the Suez Canal. Links to the story are overtaxed and can't be completely read at the moment.

#34     Feb 21, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

The report says the U.S. may board the Iranian ships for inspection if they try to enter the Suez Canal. The Iranian ships are suspected of carrying missiles for Hezbollah.

http://www.debka.com/article/20692/

#35     Feb 21, 2011
  6. AliHussain=CandleTrader!

It took me long enough to realize I've seen this exact act before.
    This guy is most definitely CandleTrader. I'm sure a few other ET oldtimers know exactly what I'm talking about.

This shtick can last years- You'll see: He's not going to tire of it nearly as fast as you'd expect. I wouldn't be surprised if this AliHussain (CandleTrader) alias racks up 500 or even a thousand posts over the coming months. It's entertaining, so I don't mind.

#36     Feb 21, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL!

#37     Feb 21, 2011