Will GM acually go Bankrupt or is it a Long term buy?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by spersky, Aug 1, 2008.

1. HSC.1775

HSC.1775

Yes, because it was a democratic administration that bailed out Chrysler.

Does anyone on this site have an real perspective?

#11     Aug 1, 2008
  2. Reagan did bail out Chrysler (Reagan had more leadership in his pinky than the current administration put together). So what?

When the Big Three went to see Bush two years ago, he slammed the door in their face.

#12     Aug 1, 2008
  3. HSC.1775

HSC.1775

So why is it that only a democratic administration would bail out GM and not Mcain also?

#13     Aug 1, 2008
  4. #14     Aug 1, 2008
  5. spersky

spersky

Actually, the expiration is when they file chapter 11.

#15     Aug 1, 2008
  6. Yes, Bush is only concerned with helping out the companies that put fuel INTO the cars, not the ones that actually build them.

#16     Aug 1, 2008
  7. HSC.1775

HSC.1775

Yes, yes. Thanks for your wonderful wisdom. That is certainly all he cares about.

#17     Aug 1, 2008
  8. GM like many of the airlines have been driven into the dirt by the great Globalist (wealth transfer) Games since 2000/2001. These companies have had to go through a dot com, housing/mortgage, and now oil/commodity bubble of ALLOWED over leveraging. I just keep getting the odd feeling that one of these mornings I will wake up to CNBC reporting of a GM (blown out discounted assets/shares) sale to a Chinese company.....LOL!!! :D

NOTHING surprises me anymore as the CORE infrastructure of the once strong American economy is dismantled piece by piece.....what will be next??? :confused:

#18     Aug 1, 2008
  9. Mercor

Mercor

The Dems are planning to mandate open voting to unionize for all business's.

They will help Detroit by getting union's into Honda / Toyota.

Wallmart is also a big target.

#19     Aug 1, 2008
  10. ....and this mentality is like chemtrail weather manipulating a few tornado's in an already formed hurricane..... :D

#20     Aug 1, 2008