Will Georgia Kill an Innocent Man?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Whole lot of assumptions there Jughead.

Or do you now need to sink to level of the CT wackos and present your speculations as fact?

Again, where's your proof?

#11     Jul 14, 2007
  2. Hate to butt in among friends, but the way it reads, there is ambiguity about the conviction, but the choice doesn't include the "get out of jail free" card. He either gets fried, or stays in the can.

I think, to us, it would be, flip the switch, this ain't livin'. but that isn't our choice. He 's been there since '91; maybe he likes it. Those guys sneak in drugs, grow breasts, learn to dance backwards... It's not for me. I'm a home body.

Back to a serious note, are you doing a favor helping a guy live in prison?

#12     Jul 14, 2007
  3. So you can't grok the article posted, sounds about right...

Only a complete idiot could read that article and not have reasonable doubt....

Wait, you are a complete idiot...

The klannish will kill a fellow human being just for the sport of it....

#13     Jul 14, 2007
  4. LMAO -

Lacking proof to support his position, the troll continues with the personal attacks. The last resort of the truly pathetic.

Again, where's the proof?

I see that you have reasonable doubt. Fine.

So now, why don't you educate me as to the facts of the case.

What did the 7 testify to? Did they make any deals with the DA? Do you even know?

So many holes in your assumptions Z. You can do better. Come up with some facts to support your position. If you're right, it shouldn't be that hard.

If you can't....... wellllllll..........

#14     Jul 14, 2007
  5. traderob

traderob

If reasonable doubt is establised by a short article why does the goverment bother with trials and a court system. It would save a lot of money if the police just went to a reporter and gave the evidence and he decided.

#15     Jul 15, 2007
  6. Yet another thread by the zzzztroll that illustrates his hypocrisy, schizophrenia, or both.

The troll pretends to be morally outraged at the prospect of a possibly innocent human being being executed for a crime he did not commit, yet he has stated here on ET that a few hundred innocent people being murdered by released felons is acceptable and proof that the parole system "works."

The lozzzer despises having his previous statements come back to haunt him and usually does what all trolls do - retreats to his cave. I expect no different here.

#16     Jul 15, 2007
  7. Sure, why not.
    Done it before, they'll do it again.
    Who needs a murder weapon, when you have southerners involved.
    Yeee-haaaw.

#17     Jul 15, 2007
  8. "Earlier this month, two of the jurors who sentenced Davis to death signed sworn affidavits saying that based on the recanted testimony, he should not be executed. "In light of this new evidence," wrote one juror, "I have genuine concerns about the fairness of Mr. Davis' death sentence."

Now the questions become, would those two juror's have found the man guilty based on current revelatory information? If some witnesses were coerced by the cops, why not other witnesses or the accuser himself?

A reasonable conclusion is no, they would not, and perhaps an innocent or hung jury, mistrial happens.

The jury based their decision of certain factors, which now are sincerely questioned by at least 2 of the 12 jurors....

I know these must be advanced ideas for you to get a clue about, but the dimmest bulb can look at this evidence alone and have reasonable doubt.

I know klannish love to murder via the state in the face of reasonable doubt, the blood lust of the klannish is undeniable, yet one would wonder what the application of a reasonable man standard to the facts illustrated in the story would likely do for a jury. (you know, the reasonable man standard...ooooops, you probably don't know anything even resembling a reasonable man standard.)

The man deserves a new trial, with eye witnesses (who are notoriously unreliable) and just the facts, not the manipulated stories of witnesses who have now recanted.

The lack of any DNA evidence, powder burns, murder weapon, motive, etc. are all clues for the intellectually challenged who can't figure out the simplicity of what went wrong here.

You think a poor black man in Georgia when a cop was killed got a fair shake?

Too stupid for words, just too stupid...

#18     Jul 15, 2007
  9. Reasonable doubt is established by facts, so either you think the article is factual, or non factual.

Because someone is going to die here, a humane person would have sufficient cause to review the facts....

The klannish of course just want to see someone get murdered by the state....

#19     Jul 15, 2007
  10. Hey troll, why is it you have stated that hundreds of innocent people being killed by released felons is acceptable and proof that the parole system works, but you have your panties in a bunch over one man who might be innocent?

******crickets chirping********

#20     Jul 15, 2007