Will Fiji be the First country to acknowledege The

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by tradesmart0700, Dec 16, 2010.

1. return of the Chirst . Brian Leoanard Golightly Marshall. This is a question, let everyone do the research for themselves what is really going on. The Fiji military has allready made the acknowledgement.

2. Hopefully the Jews get him too.

3. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha ha. That's funny. :D

4. He says that the Cia controlled by freemasons have tried many times to kill him. He says he can not be killed now. He says both The Queen, and prince charles know of his presence now. He has asked to speak at the u. N. . He said, I will make it easy for you can blow up the plane. He says he has returned as the father now Yahweh. He says he is the same soul as Jesus. He even shows his face in shroud of turin. Let everyone do the research. I do not want to tell or make believe anything.

5. bkveen3

bkveen3

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For some reason I'm thinking this isn't the Christ.

6. Illum

Illum

Of all the rabble on this site, You are the single worst poster I have ever seen. And......I have, on occasion, looked at my own terrible posts. What a disaster.