Will Comedian Al Franken Get the Last Laugh?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 18, 2008.

1. the most important thing about the comedian Al Franken, is that he's not funny

he isnt now, he never has been

years ago, before he was known as political, he wasnt funny

he isnt witty, he isnt wise

he's clearly tried to be the donkey rush limbaugh, and failed miserably

i'm no more leaning toward limbaugh than i am franken, my comentary isnt about politics, is about lame hacks, which clearly franken is

no matter what his endevor

#11     Nov 18, 2008
  2. That's the thing about comedy.

I bet if Franken was making fun of dems, you would be busting a gut with laughter.

Franken has always been funny, that's how he made his living.

Look, if a trader makes a good living, he is a good trader.

If a comedian makes a good living, he is a good comedian.

Period.

#12     Nov 18, 2008
  3. Looks like this useful idiot is going to be a Senator. I don't know why the repubs are fighting this. His appearance in the senate will only further illustrate the continuing farce that leads our country.

#13     Jan 11, 2009
  4. Perhaps they don't know their way around a tutu the way Republican voters do...

#14     Jan 11, 2009
  5. Not to worry. The farce ends on January 20, 2009. I'll be thinking of you.

#15     Jan 11, 2009
  6. Can you really be that dense? Well, having some experience with the content of your posts, yes you can be that dense.
    The farce is the congress. They have the power. The war in Iraq could end tomorrow if the democratically run congress had the courage of their convictions. It's the democratically run congress that's given us the bailout scam. It was the democratically run congress that fueled the sub-prime mess.
    It's useful idiots like yourself that perpetuate this non-sense. Congratulations!

#16     Jan 11, 2009
  7. Thank you for the kind words. And if I may return the volley, you have repeatedly presented yourself as a disingenuous reptile with little to no intellectual honesty. You wear the Far Right uniform proudly and well.

#17     Jan 12, 2009
  8. long before i even knew what party or politics was, i felt al franken was guilty of the most serious crime a comic can have

he just isnt funny

never has been

never will be

he isnt witty

he isnt clever

he isnt wise

he's a leftwing rush limbaugh wannabe

#18     Jan 12, 2009
  9. I don't care who you are. That's funny. :D

What made Al pick Minnesota? Did he figure if they'd elect a wrestler as governor, surely they'd elect a bad comic as senator?

#19     Jan 12, 2009
  10. it's not funny, it's gross - the idea of a grown man shitting in a diaper makes me want to vomit

i've alwasys thought he was peculiar, and not in a good way

i would not want to live under the laws of a man with his attitude or lack of dignity - how can he respect the people, when he doesnt respect himself?

same goes for tranvestite rudy guliani

#20     Jan 12, 2009