Will Bernanke's Speech Crater the Market?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by TT1, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Bernanke:" I don't get it."

#11     Oct 7, 2008
  2. Dude is shaking and nervous as fuck. Every second word is uhh.

#12     Oct 7, 2008
  3. Globalist sect privately owned FED puppets are NOT suppose to fully understand and/or handle the $hit they are thrown into......LOL! :D

#13     Oct 7, 2008
  4. Can't blame him... his family and friends lifestyles hang in the balance.

#14     Oct 7, 2008
  5. TT1

TT1

Benny Boy has no clue!!!

Gotta love his "shotgun" approach!!

:eek:

#15     Oct 7, 2008
  6. How could ANYONE on earth clap for bernanke (other than GS, JPM, and globalist wealth entity heads)....:confused:

#16     Oct 7, 2008
  7. TT1

TT1

MS is just getting hammered!!! ya baby!!

#17     Oct 7, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

You didn't see the credit meltdown coming.

Nor should it have mattered.

If Bernacke raised when Oil was 100+ and inflation at 8%+, we would have purged these crap banks and started a new leg up by now.

Instead, thanks to our Dovish Central Bankers, this housing bubble morphed into a credit monster thats sucking the General economy dry, with no end in sight.

But i guess a 5 trillion dollar bailout and 7+ years of pain is preferable than 2 years of recession?

After all, the DOW's going to 7K anyway. Bailout or not.

Wait until the Trillions in bailout credit hits the books. Should be very "bullish" for the nations income.

#18     Oct 7, 2008
  9. Dow was just getting around -300... that is not tanking at all.
    What is more interesting is thinking about a possible bottom - i.e for the panic at least. In time that may be some weeks still, and that may give sub 7000 on the Dow.

#19     Oct 7, 2008
  10. Yeap....DIRECTING the slamming down of financial grid assets so the globalist entites can then pick them up on the cheap at wholesale pricing!!!

Thanks Ben!!! :eek: :D Oh...and GS trades below $115......LOL!

#20     Oct 7, 2008