Will Apple's Apple TV eventually drive Apple's stock back up?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CaptnDustball, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Apple TV is an interesting piece of hardware. Right now it's basically worthless, save for a few tech geeks who have a lot of time on their hands. But we all know that onDemand TV/movies are coming to the mainstream and it's going to be a huge market. Who's going to win? Netflix and their direct download software? Tivo? The cable companies?

Apple is a major player in this if they can increase their movie selection on itunes and ease the interface issues in their next generation of Apple TV. They very well may be the company that wins the war. The key will be ease of use, and if you can just click on a movie/TV show on your computer and 20 seconds later it's playing on your TV, well then it's game over. If they do, their stock will go north of 200 easily in about 2 years, and the sky's the limit after that.

I'm just wondering what some of you guys think of this. Because this product also has the potential to disappear into oblivion.

2. S2007S

S2007S

Apple Tv will NOT drive apples stock back up, neither will the Iphone or macbook air. Most of the run is done in this stock, I see it dropping back below $100.

3. And if it dips to 100, I am loading the hell up.

4. Hedge22

Hedge22